Dryer Fire News

<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12      >   >>
Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel - 0000-00-00
FAIRFIELD — A fire in a clothes dryer Tuesday afternoon sent a Gagnon Road resident to the hospital. Firefighters from Fairfield, Oakland, ... ...read more
Bellingham Herald - 0000-00-00
Dryer lint can cause a house fires. Here are some tips to properly maintain your clothes dryer and keep your home and family safe. ...read more
KPCnews.com - 0000-00-00
Firefighters quickly extinguished and the clothes dryer was removed from the home, Fire Chief Mike VanZile said. There was no extension ... ...read more
Bellingham Herald - 0000-00-00
Firefighters kept a blaze from destroying a house south of Bellingham Saturday afternoon, but the fire serves as a reminder of the importance of ... ...read more
wnep.com - 0000-00-00
The fire started in an apartment above the restaurant. ... cleaning chemical on them were taken out of the dryer and piled into a laundry basket. ...read more
NewsChannel5.com - 0000-00-00
AS "FIRE PREVENTION WEEK" WRAPS UP, one Hopkinsville man is joining the fight in fire prevention. Lowell "Sully" Sullivan came up with ... ...read more
NewsChannel5.com - 0000-00-00
According to the National Fire Administration , there are close to 3,000 home clothes dryer fires reported each year, with an estimated $35 ... ...read more
Thecountypress - 0000-00-00
ALMONT TWP. — A gas clothes dryer is being blamed for a fire that gutted the County Smoke House on Oct. 4. “This fire by no means appears ... ...read more
wreg.com - 0000-00-00
Initial information indicated that they may be focusing on a dryer as the cause of the fire, but so far investigators haven't released any official ... ...read more
mySanAntonio.com - 0000-00-00
Family escapes home destroyed by fire in southwest Bexar County ... after a dryer caught fire, said Monica Ramos, a spokeswoman with Bexar ... ...read more
newschannel20.com - 0000-00-00
LINCOLN, Ill. (WICS/WRSP) — Logan County Sheriff's Office and firefighters are on scene of a dryer fire at Kruger elevator, north of Lincoln on ... ...read more
Fox 59 - 0000-00-00
The National Fire Prevention Association says there are almost 16,000 reported dryer fires every year. Doug Mayfield is the president of Dryer ... ...read more
WILX-TV - 0000-00-00
MASON, MI (WILX) -- The Mason Fire Department is investigating a weekend ... The fire was contained to a dryer but the house sustained minor ... ...read more
Wicked Local - 0000-00-00
WAREHAM – Wareham Firefighters knocked down a dryer fire today at 100 Blackmore Pond Road, a single-story home with attached garage, ... ...read more
Channel3000.com - WISC-TV3 - 0000-00-00
Woman, four pets escape from house fire in Janesville, firefighters say ... Firefighters found a dryer on fire in the basement of the home, ... ...read more
WKOW - 0000-00-00
JANESVILLE (WKOW) — Firefighters say a fire that started in a clothes dryer caused about $35,000 in damage to a home in Janesville. ...read more
Santa Barbara Edhat - 0000-00-00
At 6:53 a.m. crews arrived at 7944 Rio Vista and discovered smoke and fire coming from the garage originating from the dryer. Firefighters ... ...read more
FireEngineering.com - 0000-00-00
Two pets were killed in a house fire sparked by a dryer fire, reports WSAZ 3. Officials say they were able to contain the fire to the dryer area, ... ...read more
WFMYNews2.com - 0000-00-00
BURLINGTON, N.C. — The Burlington Fire Department is warning the public of the importance of cleaning out dryer lint filters and more after a ... ...read more
NW Evening Mail - 0000-00-00
A FIRE chief has emphasised the importance of smoke alarms after emergency services were called to a blaze at a house in Barrow. ...read more
Herald-Mail Media - 0000-00-00
The Hagerstown Fire Marshal's Office said it is investigating what appears to be an accidental dryer fire that started Monday morning at the ... ...read more
C&G Newspapers - 0000-00-00
Despite the number of dryer-related fire incidents dropping from approximately 24,000 in 1980 to approximately 15,000 in 2014, Farmington ... ...read more
WXYZ - 0000-00-00
“Setting the lint ball on fire is a symbol of the prevalence of dryer vent fires. Our mission is to create something big that brings awareness to this ... ...read more
HOI ABC - 0000-00-00
An apartment complex in Peoria was evacuated Wednesday night after a fire started in the laundry room. It was about 9:00 p.m. when ... ...read more
Detroit Free Press - 0000-00-00
Dryer Vent Wizard said it's already got more than 1,000 pounds of lint. ... "Setting the lint ball on fire is a symbol of the prevalence of dryer vent ... ...read more
FOX 2 Detroit - 0000-00-00
To commemorate fire prevention month, the Farmington Hills Fire Department helped a local dryer vent maintenance service create the largest ... ...read more
MLive.com - 0000-00-00
The prospective new record holders plan to celebrate by setting the lint on fire, according to a news release from Farmington Hills-based Dryer ... ...read more
Peoria Journal Star - 0000-00-00
PEORIA — For the second time in less than a week, Peoria firefighters reported to the site of a clothes-dryer blaze. This one Monday morning at ... ...read more
Newsbug.info - 0000-00-00
A clothes dryer fire in Stockland caused a lot of smoke damage. Fire chief Dave Morgeson said about noon Monday the department got the fire ... ...read more
Mix 95.7FM - Today's Variety - 0000-00-00
What do you do when you've got a 1,000 pound ball of lint? Set it on fire, apparently. Dryer Vent Wizard has been gathering lint from their 95 ... ...read more
Norfolk Daily News - 0000-00-00
The fire broke out sometime after Daniel fell asleep around 11 p.m. Friday, ... Marshal's Office said the accidental fire was due to a clothes dryer. ...read more
week.com - 0000-00-00
An apartment complex in Peoria was evacuated Wednesday night after a fire started in the laundry room. It was about 9:00 p.m. when ... ...read more
Washington Post - 0000-00-00
Dear Readers: Dryer fires? They are a real possibility. Here are some hints to help avoid a fire: ○ Inspect the outside exhaust vent two to three ... ...read more
Cape Cod Times - 0000-00-00
SANDWICH — A dryer is believed to be the cause of a two-alarm fire at a residence in East Sandwich, according to the fiire department. At 1:21 ... ...read more
LancsLive - 0000-00-00
Ted, from Crawshawbooth, said his voice 'faded away' soon after inhaling smoke in a dramatic tumble dryer fire at his home in April. ...read more
Yahoo News - 0000-00-00
A Henderson family says that a dryer started a fire in their home and they could have lost everything. Tricia Kean reporting. Start the ... ...read more
WWLP.com - 0000-00-00
The grant will allow them to hire four new firefighters and purchase a protective gear dryer. The fire department said this dryer is an important ... ...read more
Cleveland 19 News - 0000-00-00
“It's not the missing sock in the dryer that's creating the fire, 9 times out of ten it's going to be the lint accumulation,” said T.J. Martin, Parma Fire ... ...read more
Cleveland 19 News - 0000-00-00
“A lot of people don't realize if the dryer gets too hot it can set that lint on fire and cause the whole house to burn down,” said Rick Schaffer, with ... ...read more
Cleveland 19 News - 0000-00-00
Tonight, 19 News goes inside a home previously damaged by a dryer fire and shows you easy steps you can do to protect your home and ... ...read more
<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12      >   >>

Archives