Dryer Fire News

<<   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      >   >>
siouxlandnews - 2020-04-06
Firefighters entered the building and located smoke and flames coming from a dryer in the laundry facility. The fire was quickly extinguished ...read more
Chattanoogan.com - 2020-04-03
Chattanooga firefighters responded to a fire shortly before 11 a.m. on Thursday, at the Rustic Village North at 4616 Sunflower Lane. The firefighters got the fire out quickly, containing the fire ...read more
The Daily News of Newburyport - 2020-04-01
After a dryer fire Thursday around 6 p.m. threatened to destroy a Macy Terrace home, local firefighters are reminding residents to clear lint from dryer filters and make sure dryers are ...read more
strayfm.com - 2020-03-30
A washing machine and tumble dryer caught fire next to a static caravan in Knaresborough early this morning. It broke out on Wetherby Road ...read more
boston25news.com - 2020-03-27
"When accumulated lint clogs the vent, the dryer can overheat and a fire can result.” In 2018, 62 dryer fires injured four people, two firefighters and ...read more
CBS19 News - 2020-03-25
The Charlottesville Fire Department says a clogged dryer vent caused a house fire on St. Clair Avenue on Thursday morning. ...read more
MyNewsLA - 2020-03-23
Firefighters Saturday knocked down a dryer fire at a two-story hillside home in Silver Lake. Firefighters were dispatched at 12:43 p.m. to 2117 N. Kenilworth Ave. in response to a report of smoke ...read more
Chronicle Live - 2020-03-19
One person was taken to hospital for smoke inhalation following a fire at a care home. The blaze broke out at Byker Hall Care ...read more
WNDU - 2020-03-17
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. The St. Joseph County Police Department announced on Twitter that a dryer fire ignited in the jail laundry room just before noon on Thursday. The fire was extinguished in ...read more
KWWL - 2020-03-13
According to a release from the Cedar Rapids Fire Department, crews were called to a home on 22 nd St. NW for a dryer fire ...read more
Wicked Local - 2020-03-12
In a span of seven days, Middleton firefighters handled a dryer fire, a brush fire and a house fire ...read more
myhighplains.com - 2020-03-11
Randall County Fire Department responded to a structure fire at the Youth Center of the High ...read more
Foster's Daily Democrat - 2020-03-10
Most of the residents displaced last week by a clothes dryer fire in an apartment at Sanford Manor are back home ...read more
Bradford Era - 2020-03-09
Dryer fire causes brief evacuation of UPB sports center Thursday ...read more
Patch - 2020-03-06
Officials say a dryer fire grew into "heavy fire conditions" at a home in North Haven. ...read more
Seacoastonline.com - 2020-03-04
According to Sanford Fire Lt. Kristen Hagan, dispatchers received a report of a clothes-dryer fire in Building 18 of the ...read more
WKBN - 2020-03-03
Fire crews were dispatched to the 400 block of South State Line Road after a woman reported a dryer fire around 8:48 a.m. ...read more
KEZI - 2020-03-02
A dryer fire at Crow-Applegate Elementary was put out by quick-thinking staff Tuesday evening ...read more
WiscNews - 2020-02-28
The Waupun Fire Department responded to a dryer fire at Waupun Laundry, 26 Brandon St., at 5:53 p.m., Sunday. Upon arrival, fire was visible in a dryer and smoke was filling the building ...read more
MSN - 2020-02-27
Eau Claire Fire Department responded to a fire at the Best Western Plus on Saturday afternoon. No injuries have been reported ...read more
WWLP - 2020-02-20
Firefighters have been called to the Main Street area of Springfield for a dryer fire at a ...read more
Upper - 2020-02-14
The Escanaba Public Safety Department says deputies responded to the report of a fire in the laundry ...read more
Green Bay Press-Gazette - 2020-02-13
Fire crews responded around 7:25 p.m. and contained the fire to a dryer unit in a first-floor service room in the northwest ...read more
valleynewslive.com - 2020-02-12
Around 11 p.m. Friday, fire crews responded to a fire in the laundry facility at the ...read more
cbslocal.com - 2020-02-11
A family of five was able to escape their home after a late night fire broke out on February 5 ...read more
dailystarjournal.com - 2020-02-10
The Knob Noster Fire Department responds to the report of a fire ...read more
nbc-2.com - 2020-02-07
The woman who lives in the home on Franca Street can't sleep there tonight because of smoke damage ...read more
newscentermaine.com - 2020-02-05
The Portland Fire Department responded to the scene of a fire at the Union Station Wash & Fold at 290 St. John St., in Portland on Tuesday ...read more
St George News - 2020-02-04
Firefighters were dispatched to a possible structure fire at a home on Shadow Point Drive Friday afternoon, but instead were ...read more
Estherville Daily News - 2020-01-31
A clothes dryer fire caused smoke damage to a house in Gruver Tuesday morning. According to Gruver Fire Department ...read more
Fox11online.com - 2020-01-30
Both the dryer and the vent were destroyed by the fire. The Red Cross and the city of Fond du Lac building inspector were called to the scene ...read more
The Daily Iberian - 2020-01-29
A fire in a dryer ventilation shaft at a New Iberia apartment complex Sunday morning temporarily left several people displaced from their homes. ...read more
West Central Tribune - 2020-01-28
A clothes dryer fire sent three people to the hospital Thursday evening for smoke inhalation. The Willmar Fire Department was called about 8:15 p.m. Thursday to the 1400 block of Vista Lane ...read more
Morning Call PA - 2020-01-27
A family of six was displaced and two firefighters were injured in a blaze that started in a clothes dryer and ripped through ...read more
Express & Star - 2020-01-24
Hundreds of pupils were evacuated and sent home early after a fire at a school in Willenhall. Willenhall E-ACT academy has around 800 students Staff and students at Willenhall E-Act Academy cleared ...read more
TAPinto - 2020-01-23
On Jan. 8 at 12:36 p.m. Wayne Fire Companies 1 & 2 were dispatched to a fire alarm at Dave & Busters in the Willowbrook Mall. "The first arriving unit discovered a burning odor and ...read more
Record-Journal - 2020-01-22
Fire crews at the scene of a dryer fire at Yalesville Laundry Center, 412 Main St., Wallingford on Jan. 14, 2020 (Lauren Sellew | Record-Journal) Fire crews at the scene of a dryer fire at Yalesville ...read more
CBS 58 - 2020-01-21
Oil-soaked rags are to blame for a dryer fire at the Outagamie County Administration Building Saturday, Jan. 11. The Appleton Fire Department says the incident is an example ...read more
The Post-Crescent - 2020-01-20
Dryer fire causes $4,500 damage at Outagamie County Government Center A dryer fire at the Outagamie County Government Center  ...read more
wsav - 2020-01-13
Investigators believe a dryer vent clogged with lint caused a fatal fire on Monday in Ellabell. ...read more
<<   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      >   >>

Archives