High Resolution Images and Illustrations
Licence to use Photo Library: You may download the pictures from the Photo Library section for editorial purposes only for use in any format so long as it is not detrimental to The Dryerbox brand, reputation or goodwill. You agree that you shall not alter, modify or deface these pictures in any way whatsoever. The copyright in all The Dryerbox Photo Library are and shall remain the property of In-O-Vate Technologies, Inc. or its licensors. Any and all The Dryerbox Photo Library used for any purpose, including but not limited to editorial purposes shall bear the words "The Dryerbox".
(1) Model 425 venting sideways
(2) Initial CAD rendering from 1999 showing preferred port penetration distance
(3) Model 350 and 425 for upward ventilation
(4) Model 425 Dryerbox is bulk packed 5 per carton
(5) Model 425 Dryrebox properly installed in rough framing stage
(6) Exhaust pipe penetrating is excessive - only needs to be 1.6 through
(7) Exhaust pipe penetrating is excessive - only needs to be 1.6 through
(8) Dryerbox 425 installed in 2x6 framed wall
(9) Dryerbox 425 installed in 2x6 framed wall with fire-caulking
(10) Dryerbox 350 mid-wall installation for stacked washerdryer
(11) Correct Termination Assembly for Gas Line to Dryerbox - CSST Fitting
(12) Correct Termination Assembly for Gas Line to Dryerbox - CSST Fitting
(13) Image demonstrates how to prep support tab to hold exhaust conduit
(14) Dryerbox support tab temporarily supporting the rigid pipe
(15) Proper rough install of Dryerbox model 425
(16) This awkward install does not provide the full benefits to the owner. Model 4D would be the preferred.
(17) Model 425 Dryrebox properly installed in rough framing stage
(18) Good example of why it is best to have Dryerbox installed prior to plumber rough
(19) Exhaust pipe penetrating is excessive - only needs to be 1.6 through
(20) Nice picture sent in, properly installed, showing a to-the-side exhaust direction
(21) This mid-wall install of a Dryerbox 425 is proper for a dryer on a typical pedestal
(22) Interesting image showing rough and final install of a Model 425 Dryerbox
(23) Drywall is zip cut around Dryerbox receptacle, excessive pipe penetration
(24) Close-up of post Zip-Cut drywall to be caulked by painter
(25) Caulk joint between Dryerbox and drywall
(26) Close-up of recommended baseboard termination
(27) Nicely caulked Dryerbox model 425
(28) Model 425 Dryerbox with foil flex to dryer
(29) Consequence of not having a Dryerbox receptacle
(30) Consequence of not having a Dryerbox receptacle
(31) Severely crushed exhaust hose. Badly need a Dryerbox here.
(32) Two views of a 425 Dryerbox install (foil flex and aluminum flex)
(33) Model 425 Dryerbox ready for dryer appliance.
(34) Model 425 shown painted with same paint as baseboard
(35) Model 425 shown painted with same paint as baseboard
(36) Flex stretched out to make the connection, ready to move dryer back
(37) Model 425 shown painted with same paint as baseboard
(38) In the process of moving the dryer all the way back, no way to crush hose
(39) Dryer pulled away a little to take the photo. Super efficient and very safe.
(40) Dryer pulled away a little to take the photo. Super efficient and very safe.
(41) The red label is the Dryer Placard that is a code required item
(42) Nice looking install sent in from a customer
(43) Install sent in from customer. Used door casing to trim the receptacle out.
(44) Close-up of a stacked dryer connection and using the DryerFlex product
(45) Demonstration summary of going up and going down with vent direction
(46) 4D Dryerbox rendering showing how the flex loops back around to the dryer
(47) Rough install of a 4D Dryerbox for going down with the ventilation
(48) Rough install of a 4D Dryerbox
(49) Rough install of a 4D Dryerbox
(50) Retro-install of a 3D Dryerbox, but rigid pipe is longer than recommended
(51) Proper flex connection on a down box 4D Dryerbox
(52) Customer sent in photo of a 4D with gas connection
(53) Customer sent in photo of a 3D with gas run outside the wall
(54) Customer photo where they took a unit with no hole and cut their own in
(55) Nice looking install sent in from a customer of a 3D Dryerbox
(56) Glamour shot of a RetroFit model 500 Dryerbox, note the flange location
(57) Install image of a Retrofit model 500 with aluminum semi-rigid flex hose
(58) Close-up of a Retro-fit 400 Dryerbox with dryer moved all the way back
(59) Customer image of a Model 400 Retro-Fit unit mounted mid-wall for stacked setup
(60) Customer image of a Model 400 Retro-Fit unit
(61) Rough install of the new model 480. This unit can be mounted either up or down.
(62) Rough install of the new model 480. This unit can be mounted either up or down.
(63) Model 480 Dryerbox showing upward airflow and aluminum semi-rigid flex
(64) Model 480 Dryerbox shown trimmed out with door casing as an option
(65) Nice install photo of a model 480 mounted up a bit for a dryer on a pedestal
(66) Rough install of a 480 unit mid-wall for a stacked dryer, note the two Dryer-Ell 45's
(67) Nice install image of a model 480 Dryerbox
(68) Nice install image of a model 480 Dryerbox
(69) Nice install image of a model 480 Dryerbox with dryer connected (DryerFlex)
(70) Nice use of two 45 degree Dryer-Ells
(71) This is a long turn Dryer-Ell. Amazingly efficient and saves 5 feet of duct run.
(72) The use of the long turn Dryer-Ells likely saved this builder from a red-tag