Dryer Fire News

<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11      >   >>
www.news10.com - 2021-12-20
Saratoga Springs Fire Department Station 2 confirmed a structure fire on Eastman Lane in Saratoga Springs.  ...read more
www.clickorlando.com - 2021-12-13
One person has been displaced by a fire that affected multiple units at an apartment complex, according to the Orlando Fire Department. ...read more
www.tribdem.com - 2021-12-06
About 50 residents of the Turner Apartments in Ebensburg were evacuated from their homes Tuesday afternoon after a small fire in a dryer vent sent smoke int0 the ventilation system. ...read more
ktvz.com - 2021-11-29
The contents of a clothes dryer caught fire and filled a southeast Bend home with smoke and carbon monoxide late Wednesday afternoon, claiming the life of a cherished family dog, an official said. ...read more
madison.com - 2021-11-22
A fire in a Downtown basement in the early hours of Wednesday was caused by a dryer backed up with lint and debris, authorities said.  ...read more
www.abc6.com - 2021-11-15
The Providence Fire Department responded to a dryer fire in the basement of the Hilton Hotel on Atwells Ave. Monday evening. ...read more
www.wvnews.com - 2021-11-08
About an hour after responding to an outbuilding fire, Clarksburg Fire Department extinguished another fire along Goff Avenue in Clarksburg. ...read more
www.nhregister.com - 2021-11-01
Fire crews responded to a fire in a Mix Avenue apartment building on Saturday evening, the Hamden Fire Department said. ...read more
www.leducrep.com - 2021-10-25
Firefighters were called to the fire near Highway 14 and Range Road 215 at 1:22 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 10. ...read more
pantagraph.com - 2021-10-18
Bloomington fire crews were called out after 5 p.m. Sunday to the first block of Rounds Road in east Bloomington, where a clothes dryer had caught fire. ...read more
ottawa.ctvnews.ca - 2021-10-11
Ottawa firefighters quickly extinguished a dryer fire at a spa in the ByWard Market Tuesday. ...read more
ithacavoice.com - 2021-10-04
The Ithaca Fire Department responded and extinguished a fire on South Albany Street in the City of Ithaca on Wednesday afternoon.  ...read more
www.lassennews.com - 2021-09-27
A much needed upgrade is coming to the Lassen County Jail’s laundry room.  ...read more
www.sentinelsource.com - 2021-09-20
Fire crews prevented a two-alarm fire in the basement of a Brattleboro home Tuesday from spreading ...read more
www.masslive.com - 2021-09-13
An apparent dryer fire forced four Ludlow residents from their home Sunday afternoon ...read more
patch.com - 2021-09-06
No one was injured in a dwelling blaze on Nancy Drive Friday morning, but the fire did significant damage to the home. ...read more
www.theobserver.ca - 2021-08-30
Residents of a home on Christina Street safely escaped a basement fire Thursday night after smoke alarms sounded ...read more
www.chattanoogan.com - 2021-08-23
A dryer fire damaged a house on E. 14th Street on Saturday night. ...read more
abc7news.com - 2021-08-16
Crews responded to a one-alarm fire in the 200 block of Margarita Avenue just before 2 p.m ...read more
madison.com - 2021-08-09
A dryer fire burned long enough Wednesday to burst a water pipe above it and extinguish itself, but not before several pets died and smoke damage displaced a family ...read more
www.exploreokoboji.com - 2021-08-02
Very minimal damage was reported in a fire Thursday evening at Campus Cleaners in Spirit Lake ...read more
www.mysuncoast.com - 2021-07-26
The Sarasota County Fire Department has responded to a two-alarm fire that took place early Saturday morning at the Fountains at Lake Pointe nursing home. ...read more
www.pagosasun.com - 2021-07-19
On May 10 at approximately 12:28 p.m., a report of smoke inside a building was reported in the 100 block of Talisman Drive.  ...read more
patch.com - 2021-07-12
Firefighters battled a fire at a home on Brookside Lane in Hillsborough on Wednesday night. ...read more
sandhillssentinel.com - 2021-07-05
A late Friday night took a turn for the worse for a family when their home in Glendon was damaged in a fire. ...read more
newschannel9.com - 2021-06-28
A release from the city of Athens say investigators have determined that buildup of lint in a dryer vent hose caused the fire that displaced 7 families and killed a dog. ...read more
www.bclocalnews.com - 2021-06-21
Cause of Monday afternoon remains under investigation ...read more
news.yahoo.com - 2021-06-14
The Rochester Fire Department responded to a possible structure fire in the early hours of Saturday, May 8, at Edgewood Apartments. ...read more
www.brantfordexpositor.ca - 2021-06-07
Residents of a home on Christina Street safely escaped a basement fire Thursday night after smoke alarms sounded, says Sarnia Fire Rescue Services. ...read more
www.chattanoogan.com - 2021-05-31
A dryer fire caused minimal damages at the Honors Golf Course in Ooltewah on Monday night. ...read more
kitchener.ctvnews.ca - 2021-05-24
A New Hamburg family has been displaced after the clothes dryer caught fire, causing smoke damage to the entire house. ...read more
www.upmatters.com - 2021-05-17
The Marquette City Fire Department was dispatched to 1021 W. Washington St, The Superior Suds Laundry, for reports of a possible appliance fire ...read more
knsiradio.com - 2021-05-10
Firefighters put out a fire in a St. Cloud basement on Monday. ...read more
news.yahoo.com - 2021-05-03
No injuries were reported in a small fire in one of Franklin Pierce University's residence halls Friday morning. ...read more
www.app.com - 2021-04-26
First responders battling fires in Toms River and Middletown Friday morning rescued residents who both became trapped when their homes erupted in flames ...read more
www.news8000.com - 2021-04-19
A town of Holland home was destroyed Sunday and a cat is missing ...read more
www.theday.com - 2021-04-12
No one was injured when a fire damaged a two-story home at 80 North St. Sunday morning. ...read more
www.brainerddispatch.com - 2021-04-05
The Brainerd Fire Department was called at 9:53 p.m. Monday, Jan. 28, to a dryer fire at a residence on the 100 block of H Street ...read more
www.dailyherald.com - 2021-03-29
A fire sparked by an industrial dryer at Schaumburg High School early Wednesday morning was quickly extinguished ...read more
www.msn.com - 2021-03-22
ire crews put out a fire that started in the basement of a Spearfish steakhouse restaurant Monday evening. ...read more
<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11      >   >>