Dryer Fire News

<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11      >   >>
wlns.com - 2020-04-29
6 News has confirmed a barn fire in Onondaga Monday morning ...read more
berkeleyside.com - 2020-04-27
Berkeley firefighters ran across the street to an Elmwood laundromat where a dryer caught fire Sunday night ...read more
cbs19news.com - 2020-04-24
Six Charlottesville residents were displaced from their apartment on Sunday afternoon due to a dryer fire. ...read more
mynews13.com - 2020-04-22
That vacant locker room is the result of a dryer fire inside the Edmunds Center prior to the start of the season. ...read more
patch.com - 2020-04-20
The Annapolis Fire Department responded to a call about a fire in the laundry room of an apartment complex Friday. ...read more
portsmouth.co.uk - 2020-04-17
Fire crews from Cosham, Horndean and Waterlooville attended the incident on Oasthouse Drive after receiving a call at 7.48pm ...read more
channel3000.com - 2020-04-15
Crews are responding Monday morning to a report of an appliance fire on Madison’s south side, a Dane County ...read more
gazettenet.com - 2020-04-13
An Amherst restaurant employee making the last delivery on her shift early Friday morning prevented a possible catastrophe ...read more
timesrecordnews.com - 2020-04-10
A dryer may have started a fire that caused $18,000 in damage at a County Club Village home. Wichita Falls firefighters work to contain a ...read more
silive.com - 2020-04-08
for a report of a dryer fire, according to an FDNY spokesman. The fire was contained to one dryer and placed under control by about 10:26 a.m ...read more
siouxlandnews - 2020-04-06
Firefighters entered the building and located smoke and flames coming from a dryer in the laundry facility. The fire was quickly extinguished ...read more
Chattanoogan.com - 2020-04-03
Chattanooga firefighters responded to a fire shortly before 11 a.m. on Thursday, at the Rustic Village North at 4616 Sunflower Lane. The firefighters got the fire out quickly, containing the fire ...read more
The Daily News of Newburyport - 2020-04-01
After a dryer fire Thursday around 6 p.m. threatened to destroy a Macy Terrace home, local firefighters are reminding residents to clear lint from dryer filters and make sure dryers are ...read more
strayfm.com - 2020-03-30
A washing machine and tumble dryer caught fire next to a static caravan in Knaresborough early this morning. It broke out on Wetherby Road ...read more
boston25news.com - 2020-03-27
"When accumulated lint clogs the vent, the dryer can overheat and a fire can result.” In 2018, 62 dryer fires injured four people, two firefighters and ...read more
CBS19 News - 2020-03-25
The Charlottesville Fire Department says a clogged dryer vent caused a house fire on St. Clair Avenue on Thursday morning. ...read more
MyNewsLA - 2020-03-23
Firefighters Saturday knocked down a dryer fire at a two-story hillside home in Silver Lake. Firefighters were dispatched at 12:43 p.m. to 2117 N. Kenilworth Ave. in response to a report of smoke ...read more
Chronicle Live - 2020-03-19
One person was taken to hospital for smoke inhalation following a fire at a care home. The blaze broke out at Byker Hall Care ...read more
WNDU - 2020-03-17
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. The St. Joseph County Police Department announced on Twitter that a dryer fire ignited in the jail laundry room just before noon on Thursday. The fire was extinguished in ...read more
KWWL - 2020-03-13
According to a release from the Cedar Rapids Fire Department, crews were called to a home on 22 nd St. NW for a dryer fire ...read more
Wicked Local - 2020-03-12
In a span of seven days, Middleton firefighters handled a dryer fire, a brush fire and a house fire ...read more
myhighplains.com - 2020-03-11
Randall County Fire Department responded to a structure fire at the Youth Center of the High ...read more
Foster's Daily Democrat - 2020-03-10
Most of the residents displaced last week by a clothes dryer fire in an apartment at Sanford Manor are back home ...read more
Bradford Era - 2020-03-09
Dryer fire causes brief evacuation of UPB sports center Thursday ...read more
Patch - 2020-03-06
Officials say a dryer fire grew into "heavy fire conditions" at a home in North Haven. ...read more
Seacoastonline.com - 2020-03-04
According to Sanford Fire Lt. Kristen Hagan, dispatchers received a report of a clothes-dryer fire in Building 18 of the ...read more
WKBN - 2020-03-03
Fire crews were dispatched to the 400 block of South State Line Road after a woman reported a dryer fire around 8:48 a.m. ...read more
KEZI - 2020-03-02
A dryer fire at Crow-Applegate Elementary was put out by quick-thinking staff Tuesday evening ...read more
WiscNews - 2020-02-28
The Waupun Fire Department responded to a dryer fire at Waupun Laundry, 26 Brandon St., at 5:53 p.m., Sunday. Upon arrival, fire was visible in a dryer and smoke was filling the building ...read more
MSN - 2020-02-27
Eau Claire Fire Department responded to a fire at the Best Western Plus on Saturday afternoon. No injuries have been reported ...read more
WWLP - 2020-02-20
Firefighters have been called to the Main Street area of Springfield for a dryer fire at a ...read more
Upper - 2020-02-14
The Escanaba Public Safety Department says deputies responded to the report of a fire in the laundry ...read more
Green Bay Press-Gazette - 2020-02-13
Fire crews responded around 7:25 p.m. and contained the fire to a dryer unit in a first-floor service room in the northwest ...read more
valleynewslive.com - 2020-02-12
Around 11 p.m. Friday, fire crews responded to a fire in the laundry facility at the ...read more
cbslocal.com - 2020-02-11
A family of five was able to escape their home after a late night fire broke out on February 5 ...read more
dailystarjournal.com - 2020-02-10
The Knob Noster Fire Department responds to the report of a fire ...read more
nbc-2.com - 2020-02-07
The woman who lives in the home on Franca Street can't sleep there tonight because of smoke damage ...read more
newscentermaine.com - 2020-02-05
The Portland Fire Department responded to the scene of a fire at the Union Station Wash & Fold at 290 St. John St., in Portland on Tuesday ...read more
St George News - 2020-02-04
Firefighters were dispatched to a possible structure fire at a home on Shadow Point Drive Friday afternoon, but instead were ...read more
Estherville Daily News - 2020-01-31
A clothes dryer fire caused smoke damage to a house in Gruver Tuesday morning. According to Gruver Fire Department ...read more
<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11      >   >>

Archives