Dryer Fire News

<<   <   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   >   >>
Daily Californian - 2017-10-13
Berkeley Fire Department responded to reports of a fire at Maximino Martinez Commons on Thursday evening. Residents of Martinez ... ...read more
Enterprise News - 2017-10-13
A follow-up on a dryer fire at 39 McCordick Avenue in East Bridgewater on Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017. (Marc Vasconcellos/The Enterprise). ...read more
Madison.com - 2017-10-10
A fire inside a dryer at an East Side laundromat Monday night produced enough smoke to carry over into an adjoining restaurant, with nobody ... ...read more
KWQC-TV6 - 2017-10-10
WALCOTT, Iowa (KWQC) - UPDATE: KWQC has learned crews received the call about the fire around 6 am. Four agencies responded to help ... ...read more
FOX 21 Online - 2017-10-10
National Fire Prevention Week runs from October 8-14, and Dryer Vent Wizard of Minnesota is giving some tips to prevent dryer fires this ... ...read more
MassLive.com - 2017-10-10
ORANGE -- Firefighters credit smoke detectors with alerting the residents of a Warwick Road home to a dryer fire in the basement of their home ... ...read more
WAVY-TV - 2017-10-06
(WAVY) – Firefighters put out a dryer fire at home in the 100 block of ... Norfolk Fire-Rescue says that the emergency call came in at 11:42 a.m. ... ...read more
PR Newswire (press release) - 2017-10-06
This marks the sixth consecutive year Dryer Vent Wizard will fundraise on behalf of the Children's Burn Foundation for National Fire Prevention ... ...read more
Enterprise News - 2017-10-06
BRIDGEWATER – Eighteen residents of a large apartment complex building are displaced due to water damage to multiple floors after a dryer ... ...read more
Topeka Capital Journal - 2017-10-06
Fire crews from the Silver Lake, Soldier Township and Topeka fire departments put out an early-morning blaze on Wednesday at a two-story ... ...read more
Cornwall Live - 2017-10-06
The road was closed for more than an hour by police as four fire crews, two from Bodmin and two from St Austell, tried to extinguish the fire. ...read more
The Patriot Ledger - 2017-09-26
Several towns responded to an active dryer fire inside a West Street home on Thursday afternoon. WHITMAN – A dryer caught fire inside a ... ...read more
Ontario Argus Observer - 2017-09-26
Early in the evening, firefighters from the Payette City Fire Department responded to a report of a dryer fire at the 1400 block of North Third ... ...read more
Ontario Argus Observer - 2017-09-26
Early in the evening, firefighters from the Payette City Fire Department responded to a report of a dryer fire at the 1400 block of North Third ... ...read more
Chicago Sun-Times - 2017-09-26
No injuries were reported after a clothing dryer caught fire Wednesday at a home in west suburban Wheaton. Firefighters responded about 1 ... ...read more
St Helens Star - 2017-09-26
CREWS were called to an address after a fire broke out in a tumble dryer in a garage. Two fire engines attended the property on Nursery Road, ... ...read more
FairfaxNews.com - 2017-09-26
Fairfax County fire investigators say a faulty dryer is to blame for a fire that damaged a townhouse in the 2500 block of Windbreak Drive ... ...read more
Messenger Newspapers - 2017-09-26
Three fire engines from Altrincham, Salford and Wythenshawe attended the fire on Washway road at 7pm on September 21. On arrival ... ...read more
Madison.com - 2017-09-18
A dryer fire in an East Side residence caused the occupants and family dog to ... The fire was reported at 6:48 p.m. on Gem Court, which is just ... ...read more
Enterprise News - 2017-09-18
EAST BRIDGEWATER – A family of three was temporarily displaced from their home after a dryer fire broke out in their home on Wednesday. ...read more
Wicked Local - 2017-09-18
At about 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, East Bridgewater firefighters responded to 39 McCordick Ave. for reports of smoke, East Bridgewater Fire Lt. ...read more
fox5sandiego.com - 2017-09-18
SAN DIEGO – A dryer was to blame for a house fire in the Lomita neighborhood, just east of Skyline Monday afternoon, authorities said. ...read more
Devon Live - 2017-09-18
Devon fire chiefs say this picture shows why you should never go out and leave your washing machine, tumble dryer or dishwasher running. ...read more
Alabama's News Leader - 2017-08-31
Numbers from the National Fire Protection Association show 14,000 fires a year due to dryers, causing $191 million dollars in property damage. ...read more
Journal & Topics Newspapers Online - 2017-08-31
Palatine-based Illinois Shotokan Karate Clubs (ISKC) announced that 12 of their students headed to Buenos Aires, Argentina, to compete in the ... ...read more
Alabama's News Leader - 2017-08-29
Last week fire broke out at a Hoover home caused by a dryer. Fortunately a smoke detector alerted the family. And at a Hoover fire station spokesperson Rusty ... ...read more
Payson Roundup - 2017-08-29
Hendrik Grobler, vice president of operations and Ina Grobler, office manager, said they did not believe there was a fire in the dryer, but ... ...read more
KTVZ - 2017-08-28
Bend fire officials say sprinkler confined fire to dryer in laundry room of Mt. Bachelor Assisted Living and Memory Care on Friday morning ... ...read more
KBND - 2017-08-25
BEND, OR -- About 75 residents of Mt. Bachelor Assisted Living and Memory Care were evacuated Friday morning, after a dryer cought fire, ... ...read more
UPMatters.com - 2017-08-25
KINGSFORD --No injuries were reported after a dryer caught fire in a Kingsford residence Saturday night. Shortly after 6 p.m. Saturday, ... ...read more
Lake Country Calendar - 2017-08-25
Fire crews rushed to the scene of a blaze at a home on Abbot Street near ... The fire appeared to have started in a dryer inside the residence. ...read more
Irish Mirror - 2017-08-24
The fire spread through the bungalow, which is owned by Brian and ... He went into the utility room where he found the tumble dryer on fire. ...read more
Iron Mountain Daily News - 2017-08-24
They used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire and a positive pressure fan to ventilate the home. Damage was contained to the dryer and some ... ...read more
ITV News - 2017-08-24
The living room of a house in Newquay has been destroyed by fire. The blaze is believed to have broken out after a tumble dryer caught fire. ...read more
WZTV - 2017-08-24
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The Nashville Fire Department urged families to maintain their dryers, after one family's appliance sparked two fires ... ...read more
Sault Star - 2017-08-21
The dryer was removed from the house. A load of clothes had been put in the dryer, and the dryer turned on, before the fire, said Martynuck. ...read more
Madison.com - 2017-08-17
A fire inside a commercial clothes dryer in the basement of an apartment building was confined to the appliance Tuesday night, with nobody ... ...read more
Bournemouth Echo - 2017-08-15
Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service (DWFRS) says many households have had dryers working overtime because of the recent bad ... ...read more
Brookfield Daily Voice - 2017-08-11
Brookfield Volunteer Fire Company responds to a basement fire Wednesday evening at a home on Candlewood Lake Road. Photo Credit: ... ...read more
Dayton Daily News - 2017-08-11
UPDATE @ 7:05 p.m.: A basement fire believed to be associated with a clothes dryer caused an estimated $25,000 in damage to a home on ... ...read more
<<   <   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   >   >>