Dryer Fire News

<<   <   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   >   >>
Somerset Live - 0000-00-00
An elderly Yeovil couple made a lucky escape after their tumble dryer went up in flames on Monday(July 10). At around 10.45am, two fire ... ...read more
WTSP 10 News - 0000-00-00
Other unexpected appliances assistant chief klinefelter says could be the match for a fire: stove, bathroom vent and your dryer. “The biggest ... ...read more
Syracuse.com - 0000-00-00
When he came home 10 minutes later, his dryer was on fire, said Sgt. Jon Seeber, an Onondaga County Sheriff's Office spokesman. ...read more
The Independent - 0000-00-00
ASHLAND — The Ashland Fire Department rescued a disabled man from his home and saved his pets after his dryer caught fire. Crews were ... ...read more
SILive.com - 0000-00-00
Firefighters responded early Sunday morning to a dryer fire in Rosebank. (Staten Island Advance/Google Maps). Firefighters responded early ... ...read more
AZFamily - 0000-00-00
Approximately 20 firefighters helped battle and control a dryer fire in southwest Phoenix early Monday morning, according to Phoenix fire. ...read more
Shore News Today - 0000-00-00
The City of Brigantine Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department responded to 29 fire calls and 83 Emergency Medical Service calls ... ...read more
KPTV.com - 0000-00-00
A clothes dryer caught fire at a Keizer apartment complex, forcing a woman and her young child out of their home. Firefighters responded to ... ...read more
WSET - 0000-00-00
The fire happened on Tuesday, May 30, and LaTanya Murphy said the dryer caused a loud boom that shook the entire house before engulfing ... ...read more
The Gazette: Eastern Iowa Breaking News and Headli - 0000-00-00
Cedar Rapids firefighters responded Friday night to a dryer fire in a Ingredion facility building at 1001 First St. SW. According to a media release ... ...read more
WSPA.com - 0000-00-00
According to Scott Garrett, Fire Chief of the Westview Fairforest FD, the call came in at 4:46am. Someone in the home saw the dryer on fire. ...read more
Tribune-Review - 0000-00-00
No one was injured when a dryer caught fire at about 1:20 p.m. Wednesday at a home in the 3000 block of School Road in Murrysville. ...read more
FOX 21 Online - 0000-00-00
The cause of the fire has been determined to have started inside of a dryer, according to the Minnesota Fire Marshal's Office. Preliminary ... ...read more
The Post - 0000-00-00
A fire broke out in a clothes dryer in an E. State Street apartment Monday morning. The Athens Fire Department responded to a fire at 284 E. ...read more
Stuff.co.nz - 0000-00-00
No-one expects their home to catch fire, but every day houses do catch fire ... And as for that clothes dryer, the Fire Service says we should ... ...read more
New Zealand Herald - 0000-00-00
The alarm went up at 11.13am and Whanganui, Patea and Waverley fire crews attended, Waverley chief fire officer Alan Hickford said. ...read more
The Turlock Journal - 0000-00-00
A fire that started in a clothes dryer ignited a detached garage and was threatening to spread to the residence before Turlock firefighters were ... ...read more
La Grande Observer - 0000-00-00
The La Grande Rural Fire Department, La Grande Fire Department and the Union County Sheriff's Office responded to a dryer fire on Saturday ... ...read more
Hays Daily News - 0000-00-00
On arrival, firefighters found guests evacuating the hotel due to a small fire in a commercial clothes dryer in the hotel laundry room, according to ... ...read more
News Sentinel - 0000-00-00
An adult and two children escaped safely after a fire started in a clothes dryer Sunday morning, according to the Fort Wayne Fire Department. ...read more
hays Post - 0000-00-00
The City of Hays Fire Department, assisted by the Hays Police ... due to a small fire in a commercial clothes dryer in the hotel laundry room. ...read more
Cheektowaga Chronicle - 0000-00-00
CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. – Firefighters from multiple town departments and the Village of Depew attended to a dryer fire on Unionvale Road ... ...read more
ITV News - 0000-00-00
Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service has urged the public to be aware of the dangers of tumble dryers following numerous tumble ... ...read more
Huddersfield Examiner - 0000-00-00
Five parrots died from the effects of smoke after a tumble dryer set ablaze at a house in Greetland. The fire destroyed the kitchen and caused ... ...read more
The Livingston County News - 0000-00-00
An overheated clothes dryer that was operating was determined to be the cause of the fire by Livingston County Fire Coordinator Kevin ... ...read more
WDAM-TV - 2017-06-06
JONES COUNTY, MS (WDAM) -. A Jones County home began burning early Saturday morning after a clothes dryers caught on fire. Pleasant ... ...read more
News 10NBC - 0000-00-00
GENESEO – Investigators determined that the cause of Saturday's fire at the Highlands Apartments on Meadow Drive was an overheated dryer. ...read more
WSET - 2017-06-03
(WSET) -- A Lynchburg family is without a home after their dryer went up ... Lynchburg Fire Marshal Thomas Goode confirmed the dryer is what ... ...read more
Valley News - 2017-06-02
Hartford — Two occupants of a home on Brookside Drive in Hartford on Tuesday night quickly extinguished a fire in a clothes dryer, preventing ... ...read more
WHSV - 0000-00-00
HARRISONBURG, Va. (WHSV) — The cause of a dryer fire at a Harrisonburg laundromat remains under investigation, according to fire officials ... ...read more
The Sanatoga Post - 2017-06-01
SANATOGA PA – Equipment from five area fire companies responded Tuesday (May 30, 2017) at about 9:20 a.m. to a fire that began in a ... ...read more
WatertownDailyTimes.com - 0000-00-00
Tatro's Laundromat at 621 E. Main St. in Malone filled with smoke when a dryer caught fire about 2:45 p.m.. Crews from the Malone Callfiremen ... ...read more
Buffalo News - 0000-00-00
A dryer fire caused $2,000 in damage early Sunday afternoon to a home in the Old First Ward, Buffalo fire officials said. Firefighters were called ... ...read more
Cheektowaga Chronicle - 2017-05-26
The fire was reported just after 5 p.m. Thursday at 6 Ravenswood Terrace. Firefighters used a water can to extinguish the dryer fire. Smoke ... ...read more
Rome Sentinel - 0000-00-00
NEW LONDON — A family of five has been displaced from their home after a dryer fire spread to the whole laundry room in the hamlet of New ... ...read more
Channel3000.com - WISC-TV3 - 2017-05-24
MADISON, Wis. - A family is displaced after fire in their dryer overnight, according to a release from the Madison Fire Department. Firefighters ... ...read more
Chillicothe Gazette - 0000-00-00
The Chillicothe Fire Department was called to 604 Beechwood St. just before 1:30 a.m. for a dryer on fire in the basement. According to ... ...read more
Lock Haven Express - 2017-05-27
The home was destroyed by a fire that started in the vent of a clothes dryer on Monday morning. LOCK HAVEN — It's the only home he ever ... ...read more
Chicago Tribune - 2017-05-24
A malfunctioning clothes dryer sparked an early Friday morning fire in the basement of this house at 419 S. Whispering Hills Drive in Naperville. ...read more
Patch.com - 0000-00-00
BEDMINSTER, NJ — A dryer was the cause of a fire at a Bedminster ... Police responded to Pendleton Court for a report of a structure fire. ...read more
<<   <   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   >   >>

Archives