Dryer Fire News

<<   <   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   >   >>
WMUR Manchester - 2017-12-14
Dryer fire breaks out in Nashua apartment building ... At 4:05 p.m., the Nashua Fire Department was alerted about a fire in an apartment building on Pine Street. Upon arrival, crews saw heavy smoke and were told the fire started in the basement in the laundry room. Advertisement. Crews were able to ... ...read more
CTV News - 2017-12-14
A fire that started in a dryer caused thousands of dollars worth of damage in Saskatoon on Sunday. The Saskatoon Fire Department says the fire started around 1:30 p.m., in a house at 211 Kutz Crescent. All occupants of the house were evacuated. Fire crews entered the house and found a fire in the ... ...read more
Milford Mirror - 2017-12-14
A dryer fire displaced a family of four with three dogs early this morning in Milford. Fire dispatchers received a 911 call at 6:56 a.m. reporting the incident. Firefighters arrived at the scene and found smoke coming from the lower level garage area of the two-story residence at 65 William St. “A hose line was ... ...read more
WMUR Manchester - 2017-12-08
Dryer fire causes heavy smoke damage to Littleton home ... The fire was declared under control about 20 minutes after dispatch. The source of the fire was determined to be a dryer in a first-floor bathroom. No one was injured, though the home had heavy smoke and soot damage. The Red Cross is assisting ... ...read more
LEX18 Lexington KY News - 2017-12-08
LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18) One person was treated for possible smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a home Thursday afternoon. The fire broke out around 3:45 on Chatsworth Drive, near Eastland Parkway. One person inside the residence was treated at the scene for possible smoke inhalation, but ... ...read more
WGAL Lancaster - 2017-12-05
Crews fight suspected dryer fire at Armstrong plant in Lancaster County. Share. 46 Shares ... Crews returned to the scene of an overnight fire at the Armstrong World Industries plant in Marietta, Lancaster County, on Tuesday morning. ... Fire police on the scene tell News 8 the fire may have started in a dryer. ...read more
West Hawaii Today - 2017-12-04
KAILUA-KONA — A dryer fire in a downtown condo forced evacuation of several residents Sunday morning. Hawaii Fire Department first got the call to Kona Pacific Condominium on Walua Road at 10:56 a.m. Most residents had already self-evacuated when crews arrived on scene. Hawaii Fire Battalion ... ...read more
WGAL Lancaster - 2017-12-04
Crews fight suspected dryer fire at Armstrong plant in Lancaster County. Share. Shares ... Crews returned to the scene of an overnight fire at the Armstrong World Industries plant in Marietta, Lancaster County, on Tuesday morning. ... Fire police on the scene tell News 8 the fire may have started in a dryer. ...read more
LevittownNow.com - 2017-12-01
Dryer Fire Brings Crews To Bristol Street. Tom Sofield ... Firefighters were dispatched to the 100 block of Buckley Street in Bristol for a heater fire. They arrived to ... Crews found a dryer on fire in the basement of the home, spewing smoke throughout the dwelling, Slack told LevittownNow.com. The fire was ... ...read more
WGAL Lancaster - 2017-12-01
Crews fight suspected dryer fire at Armstrong plant in Lancaster County. Share. 42 Shares ... Crews returned to the scene of an overnight fire at the Armstrong World Industries plant in Marietta, Lancaster County, on Tuesday morning. ... Fire police on the scene tell News 8 the fire may have started in a dryer. ...read more
Kenosha News - 2017-11-29
The total affected was not immediately known as the Red Cross was working with building management directly, Haerter said. At least four apartments were affected by the fire itself or water damage below the apartment where the dryer was located. “This is the second sprinkler-suppressed fire within a ... ...read more
WGAL Lancaster - 2017-11-29
Crews fight suspected dryer fire at Armstrong plant in Lancaster County. Share. 29 Shares ... Crews returned to the scene of an overnight fire at the Armstrong World Industries plant in Marietta, Lancaster County, on Tuesday morning. ... Fire police on the scene tell News 8 the fire may have started in a dryer. ...read more
WBAY - 2017-11-27
(WBAY) -- The Appleton Fire Department is reminding people to not overload dryers after a dryer fire at a laundromat Wednesday afternoon. ...read more
WKRN.com - 2017-11-22
ANTIOCH, Tenn. (WKRN) – A dryer is believed to have sparked a fire at an Antioch home early Monday afternoon. It happened around 12:20 p.m. in the 1000 block of Brittany Park Drive. The homeowner said he was drying pillows in the dryer when it caught on fire. He said smoke and flames were coming ... ...read more
The Patriot Ledger - 2017-11-22
WEYMOUTH - A Weymouth Fire Engine just happened to be driving down North Street when it passed a burning home that had caught fire due to excessive dryer lint Tuesday morning. There were no injuries, but the fire department says it expects there to be around $70,000 in damage to the single-family ... ...read more
Asbury Park Press - 2017-11-22
MIDDLETOWN — A suspected dryer fire damaged two adjacent homes on Saturday when it spread through the crawl space that connected the houses, according to the Middletown Township Fire Department. About 60 firefighters from six companies in Middletown responded before noon to the homes, ... ...read more
WKRG - 2017-11-20
MOBILE, Alabama (WKRG) – According to Mobile Fire-Rescue officials, a fire at a home on Jackson Road early Thursday morning began in the ... ...read more
The Sanatoga Post - 2017-11-20
Once volunteers arrived and rushed inside to extinguish a clothes dryer fire, they also discovered a small marijuana growing operation on the ... ...read more
Northwest Herald - 2017-11-20
CARY – The second floor of a Cary home sustained heat and smoke damage after a dryer caught fire Wednesday morning. Cary firefighters ... ...read more
Patch.com - 2017-11-20
MIDDLETOWN, NJ — An overheated dryer caused this fire Saturday at a home in the North Middletown section of the Township. ...read more
New Castle News - 2017-11-20
Fires in dryers were the topic of discussion at a Lawrence County Prison Board meeting Wednesday. A recent fire at the Lawrence County jail ... ...read more
WKRN.com - 2017-11-20
ANTIOCH, Tenn. (WKRN) – A dryer is believed to have sparked a fire at an Antioch home early Monday afternoon. It happened around 12:20 ... ...read more
Asbury Park Press - 2017-11-20
MIDDLETOWN — A suspected dryer fire damaged two adjacent homes on Saturday when it spread through the crawl space that connected the ... ...read more
The Patriot Ledger - 2017-11-08
WEYMOUTH - A Weymouth Fire Engine just happened to be driving down North Street when it passed a burning home that had caught fire due ... ...read more
ConsumerReports.org - 2017-11-06
Every year, firefighters across the country respond to around 14,630 home fires caused by clothes dryers, according to the National Fire ... ...read more
Cornwall Live - 2017-11-06
A spokesman for Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said: “Penzance, St Just and a whole time officer responded to an incident involving a ... ...read more
News-Press Now - 2017-11-06
Fire fighters remove the burning clothes dryer from a duplex at 3925 Messanie St. Fire inspectors believe the motor over heated causing the fire ... ...read more
Wicked Local Stoughton - 2017-11-03
A pair of dryer fires in the last two days were knocked down by alert residents, according to the Stoughton Fire Department. Both instances (Nov ... ...read more
KFSN-TV - 2017-11-02
An investigation is underway after an early morning fire at the Hilmar Cheese Company. Fire crews were called out just after four this morning ... ...read more
Sioux City Journal - 2017-11-02
SIOUX CITY | A fire that damaged a home on West Fourth Street last week was started by the heating element of a clothes dryer, according to ... ...read more
Wahpeton Daily News - 2017-10-30
Shortly after 8 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 25 the Dwight Fire Department was on scene to extinguish a dryer fire at the Cargill Corn Plant north of ... ...read more
CNET - 2017-10-25
Dirty dryer ducts aren't just disgusting, they're a serious fire hazard. In fact, one major cause of house fires is dusty, lint-filled dryer ductwork. ...read more
Vernon Morning Star - 2017-10-25
“The fire started in the dryer,” said fire chief Ian Cummings Tuesday. “There was extensive damage done to the laundry room and smoke ... ...read more
Watford Observer - 2017-10-25
A house fire in Mill Way, Bushey was caused by a tumble dryer. ... Crews from Watford and Garston fire stations attended the emergency at the ... ...read more
NBC Nebraska - 2017-10-24
HALL COUNTY, Neb. (KSNB) - The state fire marshal says a malfunctioning clothes dryer caused a fire which burned one Hall County home to ... ...read more
Idaho State Journal - 2017-10-24
There were no injuries and although the dryer was heavily damaged by the fire, firefighters said Basic American Foods officials told them it is ... ...read more
NBC Nebraska - 2017-10-23
(KSNB) - The state fire marshal says a malfunctioning clothes dryer caused a fire which burned one Hall County home to the ground Thursday. ...read more
Alabama's News Leader - 2017-10-23
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBMA) — A small dryer fire forced patients at UAB's Spain Rehabilitation Center to be evacuated early Thursday morning. ...read more
Cadillac News - 2017-10-23
The Cadillac Fire Department responded to a call after 11 p.m. to visible smoke inside the building, and flames from one of the dryer units, ... ...read more
Newtown Daily Voice - 2017-10-23
This fire was contained to the clothes dryer. There are safety tips to remember that can prevent fires in your dryer. Photo Credit: Danbury Fire ... ...read more
<<   <   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   >   >>