Dryer Fire News

<<   <   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   >   >>
Asbury Park Press - 0000-00-00
MIDDLETOWN — A suspected dryer fire damaged two adjacent homes on Saturday when it spread through the crawl space that connected the ... ...read more
The Patriot Ledger - 0000-00-00
WEYMOUTH - A Weymouth Fire Engine just happened to be driving down North Street when it passed a burning home that had caught fire due ... ...read more
ConsumerReports.org - 0000-00-00
Every year, firefighters across the country respond to around 14,630 home fires caused by clothes dryers, according to the National Fire ... ...read more
Cornwall Live - 0000-00-00
A spokesman for Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said: “Penzance, St Just and a whole time officer responded to an incident involving a ... ...read more
News-Press Now - 0000-00-00
Fire fighters remove the burning clothes dryer from a duplex at 3925 Messanie St. Fire inspectors believe the motor over heated causing the fire ... ...read more
Wicked Local Stoughton - 0000-00-00
A pair of dryer fires in the last two days were knocked down by alert residents, according to the Stoughton Fire Department. Both instances (Nov ... ...read more
KFSN-TV - 0000-00-00
An investigation is underway after an early morning fire at the Hilmar Cheese Company. Fire crews were called out just after four this morning ... ...read more
Sioux City Journal - 0000-00-00
SIOUX CITY | A fire that damaged a home on West Fourth Street last week was started by the heating element of a clothes dryer, according to ... ...read more
Wahpeton Daily News - 0000-00-00
Shortly after 8 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 25 the Dwight Fire Department was on scene to extinguish a dryer fire at the Cargill Corn Plant north of ... ...read more
CNET - 0000-00-00
Dirty dryer ducts aren't just disgusting, they're a serious fire hazard. In fact, one major cause of house fires is dusty, lint-filled dryer ductwork. ...read more
Vernon Morning Star - 0000-00-00
“The fire started in the dryer,” said fire chief Ian Cummings Tuesday. “There was extensive damage done to the laundry room and smoke ... ...read more
Watford Observer - 0000-00-00
A house fire in Mill Way, Bushey was caused by a tumble dryer. ... Crews from Watford and Garston fire stations attended the emergency at the ... ...read more
NBC Nebraska - 0000-00-00
HALL COUNTY, Neb. (KSNB) - The state fire marshal says a malfunctioning clothes dryer caused a fire which burned one Hall County home to ... ...read more
Idaho State Journal - 0000-00-00
There were no injuries and although the dryer was heavily damaged by the fire, firefighters said Basic American Foods officials told them it is ... ...read more
NBC Nebraska - 0000-00-00
(KSNB) - The state fire marshal says a malfunctioning clothes dryer caused a fire which burned one Hall County home to the ground Thursday. ...read more
Alabama's News Leader - 0000-00-00
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBMA) — A small dryer fire forced patients at UAB's Spain Rehabilitation Center to be evacuated early Thursday morning. ...read more
Cadillac News - 0000-00-00
The Cadillac Fire Department responded to a call after 11 p.m. to visible smoke inside the building, and flames from one of the dryer units, ... ...read more
Newtown Daily Voice - 0000-00-00
This fire was contained to the clothes dryer. There are safety tips to remember that can prevent fires in your dryer. Photo Credit: Danbury Fire ... ...read more
KESQ - 0000-00-00
DESERT HOT SPRINGS, Calif. - A resident was hospitalized with minor injuries today after a clothes dryer caught fire at a Desert Hot Springs ... ...read more
KKTV 11 News - 0000-00-00
(KKTV) - Guests at a Fountain motel were forced to evacuate overnight after a fire sparked in a clothes dryer. Firefighters praised the Super 8 ... ...read more
Cornwall Live - 0000-00-00
Two people had to be treated by an ambulance crew from breathing in the thick smoke from the fire. It happened after a tumble dryer caught fire ... ...read more
Daily Californian - 0000-00-00
Berkeley Fire Department responded to reports of a fire at Maximino Martinez Commons on Thursday evening. Residents of Martinez ... ...read more
Enterprise News - 0000-00-00
A follow-up on a dryer fire at 39 McCordick Avenue in East Bridgewater on Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017. (Marc Vasconcellos/The Enterprise). ...read more
Madison.com - 0000-00-00
A fire inside a dryer at an East Side laundromat Monday night produced enough smoke to carry over into an adjoining restaurant, with nobody ... ...read more
KWQC-TV6 - 0000-00-00
WALCOTT, Iowa (KWQC) - UPDATE: KWQC has learned crews received the call about the fire around 6 am. Four agencies responded to help ... ...read more
FOX 21 Online - 0000-00-00
National Fire Prevention Week runs from October 8-14, and Dryer Vent Wizard of Minnesota is giving some tips to prevent dryer fires this ... ...read more
MassLive.com - 0000-00-00
ORANGE -- Firefighters credit smoke detectors with alerting the residents of a Warwick Road home to a dryer fire in the basement of their home ... ...read more
WAVY-TV - 0000-00-00
(WAVY) – Firefighters put out a dryer fire at home in the 100 block of ... Norfolk Fire-Rescue says that the emergency call came in at 11:42 a.m. ... ...read more
PR Newswire (press release) - 0000-00-00
This marks the sixth consecutive year Dryer Vent Wizard will fundraise on behalf of the Children's Burn Foundation for National Fire Prevention ... ...read more
Enterprise News - 0000-00-00
BRIDGEWATER – Eighteen residents of a large apartment complex building are displaced due to water damage to multiple floors after a dryer ... ...read more
Topeka Capital Journal - 0000-00-00
Fire crews from the Silver Lake, Soldier Township and Topeka fire departments put out an early-morning blaze on Wednesday at a two-story ... ...read more
Cornwall Live - 0000-00-00
The road was closed for more than an hour by police as four fire crews, two from Bodmin and two from St Austell, tried to extinguish the fire. ...read more
The Patriot Ledger - 0000-00-00
Several towns responded to an active dryer fire inside a West Street home on Thursday afternoon. WHITMAN – A dryer caught fire inside a ... ...read more
Ontario Argus Observer - 0000-00-00
Early in the evening, firefighters from the Payette City Fire Department responded to a report of a dryer fire at the 1400 block of North Third ... ...read more
Ontario Argus Observer - 0000-00-00
Early in the evening, firefighters from the Payette City Fire Department responded to a report of a dryer fire at the 1400 block of North Third ... ...read more
Chicago Sun-Times - 0000-00-00
No injuries were reported after a clothing dryer caught fire Wednesday at a home in west suburban Wheaton. Firefighters responded about 1 ... ...read more
St Helens Star - 0000-00-00
CREWS were called to an address after a fire broke out in a tumble dryer in a garage. Two fire engines attended the property on Nursery Road, ... ...read more
FairfaxNews.com - 0000-00-00
Fairfax County fire investigators say a faulty dryer is to blame for a fire that damaged a townhouse in the 2500 block of Windbreak Drive ... ...read more
Messenger Newspapers - 0000-00-00
Three fire engines from Altrincham, Salford and Wythenshawe attended the fire on Washway road at 7pm on September 21. On arrival ... ...read more
Madison.com - 0000-00-00
A dryer fire in an East Side residence caused the occupants and family dog to ... The fire was reported at 6:48 p.m. on Gem Court, which is just ... ...read more
<<   <   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   >   >>

Archives