Dryer Fire News

<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   >   >>
hyannisnews.com - 2019-08-14
WEST YARMOUTH – Occupants of a duplex needed to evacuate as firefighters responded to reports of fire on Wallis Drive early this morning. ...read more
The Mendocino Voice - 2019-08-14
The fire was determined to have started at an electric clothes dryer, and appears to have spread into the wall. Firefighters stayed for sometime, ... ...read more
WDIO - 2019-08-14
The State Fire Marshal's Office is investigating a dryer fire at a Hibbing ... to the fire at the Clean Again Laundry around 11:45 Monday morning. ...read more
Sippican Week (press release) - 2019-08-14
A firefighter braves the heavy smoke inside the Mattapoisett Laundromat. Photo courtesy of Mattapoisett Fire Rescue Facebook page. ...read more
Norwich Bulletin - 2019-08-14
Yantic FD: Norwich dry cleaner closed following dryer fire .... started to extend outside of the machine, Yantic Fire Chief Frank Blanchard said. ...read more
NBC2 News - 2019-07-09
The homeowners were home at the time the fire began, although firefighters initially said nobody was home. No injuries have been reported at ... ...read more
Lewiston Sun Journal - 2019-07-09
Firefighters from Lewiston and Auburn respond to a dryer fire on the third floor of an apartment building on Oxford Street in Lewiston on Friday ... ...read more
KHQ Right Now - 2019-07-09
Paul and Lily believe the fire started with the dryer "We just changed our dryer lint not too long ago. We always changed out the tray. I didn't ... ...read more
GazetteNET - 2019-07-09
NORTHAMPTON — A dryer fire emptied out a laundromat in Florence Thursday afternoon. The Northampton Fire Department received a call ... ...read more
WTXL ABC 27 - 2018-11-14
According to the National Fire Protection Association, nearly 15,000 house fires are started every year by a dryer, but it can be easily avoided. ...read more
DeKalb Daily Chronicle - 2018-11-14
No one was injured as a result of a dryer fire that caused approximately $10,000 woth a damage at a DeKalb apartment on Friday. According to ... ...read more
The News-Press - 2018-11-14
A small dog died Tuesday in a fire at a Fort Myers apartment complex. Authorities said the fire began in a dryer in a first floor apartment shortly ... ...read more
Digital Trends - 2018-11-14
According to the National Fire Protection Association, fire ... You have to clean more than just dryer's the lint trap though — you also need to ... ...read more
Frederick News Post - 2018-11-09
Fire officials believe a fire that left one man injured and displaced a family ... on Wednesday started accidentally, likely in a dryer in the house. ...read more
CNYcentral.com - 2018-11-09
They located a dryer fire that had minor extension into the ceiling. The crew extinguished the fire and performed minor overhaul to make sure ... ...read more
Cape Cod Today - 2018-11-08
While responding units received information reporting a fire in a dryer with extension to the basement of the dwelling. Due to the proximity of the ... ...read more
Patch.com - 2018-11-08
SPRINGFIELD, VA—Fairfax County Fire and Rescue say the two-alarm house fire in the Kings Park area Tuesday morning originated in a dryer ... ...read more
Lompoc Record - 2018-11-08
The fire was contained to the dryer, according to county Fire Capt. Dave Zaniboni. The cause of the fire was determined to be a clogged dryer ... ...read more
Newark Advertiser - 2018-11-08
A family are warning of the dangers of leaving clothes in a tumble dryer after their house caught fire and left them homeless. Donna Broadley, of ... ...read more
Digital Journal - 2018-11-08
According to the National Fire Protection Association, more than 15,500 dryer fires are reported each year. Most homeowners are aware of the risk of dryer fires, ... ...read more
The Union Leader - 2018-10-30
The fire apparently started in a commercial stacked dryer, which firefighters removed after extinguishing the flames in the building's laundry ... ...read more
My Citizens News - 2018-10-30
Weaver said the fire started in one of the dryers. He said someone put items, including pillows, into the dryer that were supposed to be dried on ... ...read more
Manchester Ink Link (press release) (blog) - 2018-10-30
Firefighters discovered a fire in a commercial stacked dryer, which activated the sprinkler system. Firefighters finished extinguishing the fire and ... ...read more
Cape Cod Times - 2018-10-30
SOUTH DENNIS — No one was injured in fire that started in a clothing dryer and spread to the walls of a South Dennis home Monday morning, ... ...read more
Republican Eagle - 2018-10-30
A fire in a dryer at Crothall Laundry Services brought out a full complement of Red Wing Fire Department engines and ambulances Friday after ... ...read more
Battle Creek Enquirer - 2018-10-26
Battle Creek firefighters were called at 6:21 p.m. and said the fire began in a clothes dryer at the rear of the house. A woman who had a ... ...read more
Leader Publications - 2018-10-25
He said firefighters removed the material that was burning in the dryer and finished putting out the fire with a water extinguisher. ...read more
WOODTV.com - 2018-10-25
Crews quickly squelched the fire with water, clearing the scene after about an hour. Investigators say the clothes dryer in a laundry room at the ... ...read more
Patch.com - 2018-10-25
AMITYVILLE, NY - A fire broke out at an Amityville laundromat on Tuesday night, according to the Amityville Fire Department. On Tuesday ... ...read more
Rome Sentinel - 2018-10-24
A woman and three children escaped uninjured after a dryer fire on West Bloomfield Street Monday afternoon. Deputy Fire Chief David L. ...read more
Digital Trends - 2018-10-24
According to the National Fire Protection Association, fire departments across ... You don't have to hire a professional to clean your dryer vent. ...read more
WHIO - 2018-10-24
WEST CARROLLTON — UPDATE @ 3:50 a.m: One resident was displaced after a dryer fire occurred at their West Carrollton apartment ... ...read more
Chicago Tribune - 2018-10-22
Residents were home when the fire started and noticed smoke in the basement coming from the laundry room, according to the release. ...read more
South Whidbey Record - 2018-10-22
A swift response by South Whidbey firefighters saved a structure after a dryer caught fire Monday afternoon. South Whidbey Fire/EMS ... ...read more
Patch.com - 2018-10-22
1st due engine 1-1-4 stretched a line and advanced into the store to find fire inside of a dryer which was extending up the wall. Ladder 1-1-5 ... ...read more
The Ithaca Voice - 2018-10-22
ITHACA, N.Y. — A woman was injured after a dryer caught fire Thursday night in a house on Cliff Street in Ithaca. Firefighters from the Ithaca ... ...read more
Marshall Independent - 2018-10-22
MARSHALL — The Marshall Fire Department has so far responded to three different building fire calls in as many days. However, the call ... ...read more
WDJT - 2018-10-22
The City of Waukesha Fire Department was called to a home in the 1000 block of Guthrie Road around 7:14 a.m. Monday for a report of a fire. ...read more
WDTN.com - 2018-10-22
Crews responded to reports of a dryer fire at an apartment on Gawain Circle ... The Red Cross is assisting the person displaced by the fire. ...read more
Apache Junction Independent - 2018-09-20
Firefighters from the Superstition Fire and Medical District and the Mesa Fire and Medical Department extinguished a house fire Sept. 16 in the ... ...read more
<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   >   >>