Dryer Fire News

<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   >   >>
Patch.com - 0000-00-00
SPRINGFIELD, VA—Fairfax County Fire and Rescue say the two-alarm house fire in the Kings Park area Tuesday morning originated in a dryer ... ...read more
Lompoc Record - 0000-00-00
The fire was contained to the dryer, according to county Fire Capt. Dave Zaniboni. The cause of the fire was determined to be a clogged dryer ... ...read more
Newark Advertiser - 0000-00-00
A family are warning of the dangers of leaving clothes in a tumble dryer after their house caught fire and left them homeless. Donna Broadley, of ... ...read more
Digital Journal - 0000-00-00
According to the National Fire Protection Association, more than 15,500 dryer fires are reported each year. Most homeowners are aware of the risk of dryer fires, ... ...read more
The Union Leader - 0000-00-00
The fire apparently started in a commercial stacked dryer, which firefighters removed after extinguishing the flames in the building's laundry ... ...read more
My Citizens News - 0000-00-00
Weaver said the fire started in one of the dryers. He said someone put items, including pillows, into the dryer that were supposed to be dried on ... ...read more
Manchester Ink Link (press release) (blog) - 0000-00-00
Firefighters discovered a fire in a commercial stacked dryer, which activated the sprinkler system. Firefighters finished extinguishing the fire and ... ...read more
Cape Cod Times - 0000-00-00
SOUTH DENNIS — No one was injured in fire that started in a clothing dryer and spread to the walls of a South Dennis home Monday morning, ... ...read more
Republican Eagle - 0000-00-00
A fire in a dryer at Crothall Laundry Services brought out a full complement of Red Wing Fire Department engines and ambulances Friday after ... ...read more
Battle Creek Enquirer - 0000-00-00
Battle Creek firefighters were called at 6:21 p.m. and said the fire began in a clothes dryer at the rear of the house. A woman who had a ... ...read more
Leader Publications - 0000-00-00
He said firefighters removed the material that was burning in the dryer and finished putting out the fire with a water extinguisher. ...read more
WOODTV.com - 0000-00-00
Crews quickly squelched the fire with water, clearing the scene after about an hour. Investigators say the clothes dryer in a laundry room at the ... ...read more
Patch.com - 0000-00-00
AMITYVILLE, NY - A fire broke out at an Amityville laundromat on Tuesday night, according to the Amityville Fire Department. On Tuesday ... ...read more
Rome Sentinel - 0000-00-00
A woman and three children escaped uninjured after a dryer fire on West Bloomfield Street Monday afternoon. Deputy Fire Chief David L. ...read more
Digital Trends - 0000-00-00
According to the National Fire Protection Association, fire departments across ... You don't have to hire a professional to clean your dryer vent. ...read more
WHIO - 0000-00-00
WEST CARROLLTON — UPDATE @ 3:50 a.m: One resident was displaced after a dryer fire occurred at their West Carrollton apartment ... ...read more
Chicago Tribune - 0000-00-00
Residents were home when the fire started and noticed smoke in the basement coming from the laundry room, according to the release. ...read more
South Whidbey Record - 0000-00-00
A swift response by South Whidbey firefighters saved a structure after a dryer caught fire Monday afternoon. South Whidbey Fire/EMS ... ...read more
Patch.com - 0000-00-00
1st due engine 1-1-4 stretched a line and advanced into the store to find fire inside of a dryer which was extending up the wall. Ladder 1-1-5 ... ...read more
The Ithaca Voice - 0000-00-00
ITHACA, N.Y. — A woman was injured after a dryer caught fire Thursday night in a house on Cliff Street in Ithaca. Firefighters from the Ithaca ... ...read more
Marshall Independent - 0000-00-00
MARSHALL — The Marshall Fire Department has so far responded to three different building fire calls in as many days. However, the call ... ...read more
WDJT - 0000-00-00
The City of Waukesha Fire Department was called to a home in the 1000 block of Guthrie Road around 7:14 a.m. Monday for a report of a fire. ...read more
WDTN.com - 0000-00-00
Crews responded to reports of a dryer fire at an apartment on Gawain Circle ... The Red Cross is assisting the person displaced by the fire. ...read more
Apache Junction Independent - 0000-00-00
Firefighters from the Superstition Fire and Medical District and the Mesa Fire and Medical Department extinguished a house fire Sept. 16 in the ... ...read more
WAVY-TV - 0000-00-00
The incident was upgraded to a working fire. Fire crews arrived on scene a short time later and found a dryer on fire. The fire was brought under ... ...read more
Gainesville Times - 0000-00-00
Gainesville Fire authorities said they believe the dryer was the source of electrical issues that started a house fire Thursday, Aug. 30, on ... ...read more
New Jersey Herald - 0000-00-00
SPARTA — An early-morning fire on Heritage Drive started by a dryer damaged a township home. The fire, which was reported shortly after 7 ... ...read more
13newsnow.com WVEC - 0000-00-00
The fire was under control around 4:45 a.m. with the fire mostly contained to the dryer, and smoke damage throughout the building. ...read more
vtdigger.org - 0000-00-00
Groundworks Collaborative shelter business manager Jon Hoover stands in front of the home which was damaged by a dryer fire on Monday. ...read more
NTV - 0000-00-00
KVFD said they determined a clothes dryer had caught fire due to a possible mechanical issues and removed the burned appliance and ... ...read more
Napa Valley Register - 0000-00-00
A family was displaced when a dryer caught fire in a home closet on the 200 block of Walnut Street Monday night, the Napa Fire Department ... ...read more
MyDaytonDailyNews - 0000-00-00
UPDATE @ 4:45 a.m: Multiple families were displaced after a dryer caught fire inside an apartment building on Belle Meadows Drive early ... ...read more
KULR-TV - 0000-00-00
It's his job to identify the obvious and the hidden fire threats in homes ... "Cleaning your lint filter, cleaning the inside of your dryer of the lint item. ...read more
Brattleboro Reformer - 0000-00-00
Clothing in a dryer caught fire, she said. ... She said the fire caused extensive smoke damage in the shelter, which will have to be professionally ... ...read more
Gephardt Daily - 0000-00-00
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, Aug. 28, 2018 (Gephardt Daily) — South Jordan's District Megaplex Theatres were evacuated after a dryer fire ... ...read more
Vermillion Plain Talk - 0000-00-00
The fire reportedly began in a clothes dryer, which can be seen in the yard in front of the house. Light smoke was present in the building but the ... ...read more
MassLive.com - 0000-00-00
CHICOPEE - Four people were displaced after a dryer in the basement of their home caught fire Sunday. The fire at 100 Stebbins St. was ... ...read more
Cape Cod Times - 0000-00-00
BOURNE — A fire Thursday night could have been a lot worse had the person who discovered it not acted accordingly, a Bourne Fire ... ...read more
Chicago Daily Herald - 0000-00-00
No injuries were reported early Sunday after fire broke out in a ... Court at 1:31 a.m. arrived to find smoke on the first floor and a dryer fire in the ... ...read more
WDBJ7 - 0000-00-00
Upon arrival, crews found a dryer on fire and were able to extinguish the flames shortly after. The house sustained minimal damage, crews say. ...read more
<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   >   >>

Archives