Dryer Fire News

<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   >   >>
TwinCities.com-Pioneer Press - 0000-00-00
Augsburg University is suing its dining service vendor over a 2017 fire that reportedly started when an employee placed oily rags in a dryer. ...read more
Zanesville Times Recorder - 0000-00-00
SOUTH ZANESVILLE - A dryer is to blame for a fire in South Zanesville Wednesday night that displaced a family. According to South Zanesville ... ...read more
Christian County Headliner News - 0000-00-00
Dryer lint caused the fire that burned down a beloved pastry shop and restaurant in Nixa. The Nixa Fire Protection District announced Aug. ...read more
Daily Californian - 0000-00-00
Berkeley Fire Department, or BFD, responded to reports of a fire at a building on Warring Street early this morning, according to BFD ... ...read more
Quad-Cities Online - 0000-00-00
Be honest: Do you clean your clothes dryer's lint screen after every load ... in most cases, “it's usually the lint that catches on fire in a dryer fire.”. ...read more
WEAR - 0000-00-00
The U.S. Fire Administration warns homeowners, clothes dryers cause about 2,900 home fires each year, causing $35 million in damages. ...read more
NorthEscambia.com - 0000-00-00
UPDATE: A clothes dryer may be to blame for a fire that destroyed a four-bay detached garage in Gonzalez Tuesday afternoon. Firefighters ... ...read more
fox5sandiego.com - 0000-00-00
CORONADO, Calif. -- A small family had to find temporary living arrangements after the dryer in their Coronado apartment caught fire Saturday ... ...read more
AccuWeather.com - 0000-00-00
Strong thunderstorms hit Dover, New Hampshire Monday afternoon, causing lightning strikes that may have sparked several fires in one apartment complex. ...read more
CapeCod.com News - 0000-00-00
Crews advanced a hose line into the basement to find the dryer on fire. The fire was quickly extinguished. Crews were on scene for 2 1/2 hours ... ...read more
Local 5 - weareiowa.com - 0000-00-00
DES MOINES — The Des Moines Fire Department responded to a house fire Friday morning in the 2400 block of southwest 9th street. ...read more
WeAreGreenBay.com - 0000-00-00
FOND DU LAC, Wis. – An apartment tenant in Fond Du Lac was rescued after his building's dryer started on fire. The incident happened at 3:34 ... ...read more
hyannisnews.com - 0000-00-00
WEST YARMOUTH – Occupants of a duplex needed to evacuate as firefighters responded to reports of fire on Wallis Drive early this morning. ...read more
The Mendocino Voice - 0000-00-00
The fire was determined to have started at an electric clothes dryer, and appears to have spread into the wall. Firefighters stayed for sometime, ... ...read more
WDIO - 0000-00-00
The State Fire Marshal's Office is investigating a dryer fire at a Hibbing ... to the fire at the Clean Again Laundry around 11:45 Monday morning. ...read more
Sippican Week (press release) - 0000-00-00
A firefighter braves the heavy smoke inside the Mattapoisett Laundromat. Photo courtesy of Mattapoisett Fire Rescue Facebook page. ...read more
Norwich Bulletin - 0000-00-00
Yantic FD: Norwich dry cleaner closed following dryer fire .... started to extend outside of the machine, Yantic Fire Chief Frank Blanchard said. ...read more
NBC2 News - 0000-00-00
The homeowners were home at the time the fire began, although firefighters initially said nobody was home. No injuries have been reported at ... ...read more
Lewiston Sun Journal - 0000-00-00
Firefighters from Lewiston and Auburn respond to a dryer fire on the third floor of an apartment building on Oxford Street in Lewiston on Friday ... ...read more
KHQ Right Now - 0000-00-00
Paul and Lily believe the fire started with the dryer "We just changed our dryer lint not too long ago. We always changed out the tray. I didn't ... ...read more
GazetteNET - 0000-00-00
NORTHAMPTON — A dryer fire emptied out a laundromat in Florence Thursday afternoon. The Northampton Fire Department received a call ... ...read more
WTXL ABC 27 - 0000-00-00
According to the National Fire Protection Association, nearly 15,000 house fires are started every year by a dryer, but it can be easily avoided. ...read more
DeKalb Daily Chronicle - 0000-00-00
No one was injured as a result of a dryer fire that caused approximately $10,000 woth a damage at a DeKalb apartment on Friday. According to ... ...read more
The News-Press - 0000-00-00
A small dog died Tuesday in a fire at a Fort Myers apartment complex. Authorities said the fire began in a dryer in a first floor apartment shortly ... ...read more
Digital Trends - 0000-00-00
According to the National Fire Protection Association, fire ... You have to clean more than just dryer's the lint trap though — you also need to ... ...read more
Frederick News Post - 0000-00-00
Fire officials believe a fire that left one man injured and displaced a family ... on Wednesday started accidentally, likely in a dryer in the house. ...read more
CNYcentral.com - 0000-00-00
They located a dryer fire that had minor extension into the ceiling. The crew extinguished the fire and performed minor overhaul to make sure ... ...read more
Cape Cod Today - 0000-00-00
While responding units received information reporting a fire in a dryer with extension to the basement of the dwelling. Due to the proximity of the ... ...read more
Patch.com - 0000-00-00
SPRINGFIELD, VA—Fairfax County Fire and Rescue say the two-alarm house fire in the Kings Park area Tuesday morning originated in a dryer ... ...read more
Lompoc Record - 0000-00-00
The fire was contained to the dryer, according to county Fire Capt. Dave Zaniboni. The cause of the fire was determined to be a clogged dryer ... ...read more
Newark Advertiser - 0000-00-00
A family are warning of the dangers of leaving clothes in a tumble dryer after their house caught fire and left them homeless. Donna Broadley, of ... ...read more
Digital Journal - 0000-00-00
According to the National Fire Protection Association, more than 15,500 dryer fires are reported each year. Most homeowners are aware of the risk of dryer fires, ... ...read more
The Union Leader - 0000-00-00
The fire apparently started in a commercial stacked dryer, which firefighters removed after extinguishing the flames in the building's laundry ... ...read more
My Citizens News - 0000-00-00
Weaver said the fire started in one of the dryers. He said someone put items, including pillows, into the dryer that were supposed to be dried on ... ...read more
Manchester Ink Link (press release) (blog) - 0000-00-00
Firefighters discovered a fire in a commercial stacked dryer, which activated the sprinkler system. Firefighters finished extinguishing the fire and ... ...read more
Cape Cod Times - 0000-00-00
SOUTH DENNIS — No one was injured in fire that started in a clothing dryer and spread to the walls of a South Dennis home Monday morning, ... ...read more
Republican Eagle - 0000-00-00
A fire in a dryer at Crothall Laundry Services brought out a full complement of Red Wing Fire Department engines and ambulances Friday after ... ...read more
Battle Creek Enquirer - 0000-00-00
Battle Creek firefighters were called at 6:21 p.m. and said the fire began in a clothes dryer at the rear of the house. A woman who had a ... ...read more
Leader Publications - 0000-00-00
He said firefighters removed the material that was burning in the dryer and finished putting out the fire with a water extinguisher. ...read more
WOODTV.com - 0000-00-00
Crews quickly squelched the fire with water, clearing the scene after about an hour. Investigators say the clothes dryer in a laundry room at the ... ...read more
<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   >   >>

Archives