Dryer Fire News

<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13      >   >>
NEWS10 ABC - 0000-00-00
SCHODACK, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Fire crews are investigating a fire that broke out early Friday morning at the Pilot Travel Center on route 9 in the ... ...read more
WXII The Triad - 0000-00-00
Seven people have been displaced after a house fire in Clemmons. Forsyth County firefighters responded to the 5800 block of Sunny Ridge ... ...read more
WCAX - 0000-00-00
Police say a man heard a popping sound, smelled smoke and then saw a fire on top of the electric dryer. He tried to find a fire extinguisher and ... ...read more
Cookeville Herald Citizen - 0000-00-00
A dryer caught fire Tuesday evening in Tennessee Tech's New Hall South. While no injuries were reported, water damage from the fire caused ... ...read more
WMTV - 0000-00-00
Fire crews say a dryer started on fire at a home in the 900 block of Chandler Lane Tuesday night. Initial reports showed someone was still in the ... ...read more
Virginian-Pilot - 0000-00-00
The National Fire Protection Association said in a 2014 fact sheet that more than 15,500 residential dryer fires are reported each year, with the ... ...read more
WABI - 0000-00-00
ORRINGTON, Maine (WABI) - An early call to 911, working smoke detectors and hours of training are credited for a quick stop to an Orrington ... ...read more
The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel - 0000-00-00
The last dryer vent fire she remembers responding to occurred after a homeowner smelled smoke inside the home but couldn't find where it ... ...read more
Boston.com - 0000-00-00
NORTH HERO, Vt. (AP) — Vermont investigators believe a house fire that led to the death of two young brothers was accidental, caused by an ... ...read more
WCAX - 0000-00-00
Vernon apartment building damaged after dryer fire ... building in Vernon is damaged by smoke and heat after another dryer fire in Vermont. ...read more
BurlingtonFreePress.com - 0000-00-00
An hour before a North Hero blaze claimed the lives of two young boys, the electric clothes dryer in the house had been running. Fire ... ...read more
Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel - 0000-00-00
FAIRFIELD — A fire in a clothes dryer Tuesday afternoon sent a Gagnon Road resident to the hospital. Firefighters from Fairfield, Oakland, ... ...read more
Bellingham Herald - 0000-00-00
Dryer lint can cause a house fires. Here are some tips to properly maintain your clothes dryer and keep your home and family safe. ...read more
KPCnews.com - 0000-00-00
Firefighters quickly extinguished and the clothes dryer was removed from the home, Fire Chief Mike VanZile said. There was no extension ... ...read more
Bellingham Herald - 0000-00-00
Firefighters kept a blaze from destroying a house south of Bellingham Saturday afternoon, but the fire serves as a reminder of the importance of ... ...read more
wnep.com - 0000-00-00
The fire started in an apartment above the restaurant. ... cleaning chemical on them were taken out of the dryer and piled into a laundry basket. ...read more
NewsChannel5.com - 0000-00-00
AS "FIRE PREVENTION WEEK" WRAPS UP, one Hopkinsville man is joining the fight in fire prevention. Lowell "Sully" Sullivan came up with ... ...read more
NewsChannel5.com - 0000-00-00
According to the National Fire Administration , there are close to 3,000 home clothes dryer fires reported each year, with an estimated $35 ... ...read more
Thecountypress - 0000-00-00
ALMONT TWP. — A gas clothes dryer is being blamed for a fire that gutted the County Smoke House on Oct. 4. “This fire by no means appears ... ...read more
wreg.com - 0000-00-00
Initial information indicated that they may be focusing on a dryer as the cause of the fire, but so far investigators haven't released any official ... ...read more
mySanAntonio.com - 0000-00-00
Family escapes home destroyed by fire in southwest Bexar County ... after a dryer caught fire, said Monica Ramos, a spokeswoman with Bexar ... ...read more
newschannel20.com - 0000-00-00
LINCOLN, Ill. (WICS/WRSP) — Logan County Sheriff's Office and firefighters are on scene of a dryer fire at Kruger elevator, north of Lincoln on ... ...read more
Fox 59 - 0000-00-00
The National Fire Prevention Association says there are almost 16,000 reported dryer fires every year. Doug Mayfield is the president of Dryer ... ...read more
WILX-TV - 0000-00-00
MASON, MI (WILX) -- The Mason Fire Department is investigating a weekend ... The fire was contained to a dryer but the house sustained minor ... ...read more
Wicked Local - 0000-00-00
WAREHAM – Wareham Firefighters knocked down a dryer fire today at 100 Blackmore Pond Road, a single-story home with attached garage, ... ...read more
Channel3000.com - WISC-TV3 - 0000-00-00
Woman, four pets escape from house fire in Janesville, firefighters say ... Firefighters found a dryer on fire in the basement of the home, ... ...read more
WKOW - 0000-00-00
JANESVILLE (WKOW) — Firefighters say a fire that started in a clothes dryer caused about $35,000 in damage to a home in Janesville. ...read more
Santa Barbara Edhat - 0000-00-00
At 6:53 a.m. crews arrived at 7944 Rio Vista and discovered smoke and fire coming from the garage originating from the dryer. Firefighters ... ...read more
FireEngineering.com - 0000-00-00
Two pets were killed in a house fire sparked by a dryer fire, reports WSAZ 3. Officials say they were able to contain the fire to the dryer area, ... ...read more
WFMYNews2.com - 0000-00-00
BURLINGTON, N.C. — The Burlington Fire Department is warning the public of the importance of cleaning out dryer lint filters and more after a ... ...read more
NW Evening Mail - 0000-00-00
A FIRE chief has emphasised the importance of smoke alarms after emergency services were called to a blaze at a house in Barrow. ...read more
Herald-Mail Media - 0000-00-00
The Hagerstown Fire Marshal's Office said it is investigating what appears to be an accidental dryer fire that started Monday morning at the ... ...read more
C&G Newspapers - 0000-00-00
Despite the number of dryer-related fire incidents dropping from approximately 24,000 in 1980 to approximately 15,000 in 2014, Farmington ... ...read more
WXYZ - 0000-00-00
“Setting the lint ball on fire is a symbol of the prevalence of dryer vent fires. Our mission is to create something big that brings awareness to this ... ...read more
HOI ABC - 0000-00-00
An apartment complex in Peoria was evacuated Wednesday night after a fire started in the laundry room. It was about 9:00 p.m. when ... ...read more
Detroit Free Press - 0000-00-00
Dryer Vent Wizard said it's already got more than 1,000 pounds of lint. ... "Setting the lint ball on fire is a symbol of the prevalence of dryer vent ... ...read more
FOX 2 Detroit - 0000-00-00
To commemorate fire prevention month, the Farmington Hills Fire Department helped a local dryer vent maintenance service create the largest ... ...read more
MLive.com - 0000-00-00
The prospective new record holders plan to celebrate by setting the lint on fire, according to a news release from Farmington Hills-based Dryer ... ...read more
Peoria Journal Star - 0000-00-00
PEORIA — For the second time in less than a week, Peoria firefighters reported to the site of a clothes-dryer blaze. This one Monday morning at ... ...read more
Newsbug.info - 0000-00-00
A clothes dryer fire in Stockland caused a lot of smoke damage. Fire chief Dave Morgeson said about noon Monday the department got the fire ... ...read more
<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13      >   >>

Archives