Dryer Fire News

<<   <   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   >   >>
WBAY - 2017-11-27
(WBAY) -- The Appleton Fire Department is reminding people to not overload dryers after a dryer fire at a laundromat Wednesday afternoon. ...read more
WKRN.com - 2017-11-22
ANTIOCH, Tenn. (WKRN) – A dryer is believed to have sparked a fire at an Antioch home early Monday afternoon. It happened around 12:20 p.m. in the 1000 block of Brittany Park Drive. The homeowner said he was drying pillows in the dryer when it caught on fire. He said smoke and flames were coming ... ...read more
The Patriot Ledger - 2017-11-22
WEYMOUTH - A Weymouth Fire Engine just happened to be driving down North Street when it passed a burning home that had caught fire due to excessive dryer lint Tuesday morning. There were no injuries, but the fire department says it expects there to be around $70,000 in damage to the single-family ... ...read more
Asbury Park Press - 2017-11-22
MIDDLETOWN — A suspected dryer fire damaged two adjacent homes on Saturday when it spread through the crawl space that connected the houses, according to the Middletown Township Fire Department. About 60 firefighters from six companies in Middletown responded before noon to the homes, ... ...read more
WKRG - 2017-11-20
MOBILE, Alabama (WKRG) – According to Mobile Fire-Rescue officials, a fire at a home on Jackson Road early Thursday morning began in the ... ...read more
The Sanatoga Post - 2017-11-20
Once volunteers arrived and rushed inside to extinguish a clothes dryer fire, they also discovered a small marijuana growing operation on the ... ...read more
Northwest Herald - 2017-11-20
CARY – The second floor of a Cary home sustained heat and smoke damage after a dryer caught fire Wednesday morning. Cary firefighters ... ...read more
Patch.com - 2017-11-20
MIDDLETOWN, NJ — An overheated dryer caused this fire Saturday at a home in the North Middletown section of the Township. ...read more
New Castle News - 2017-11-20
Fires in dryers were the topic of discussion at a Lawrence County Prison Board meeting Wednesday. A recent fire at the Lawrence County jail ... ...read more
WKRN.com - 2017-11-20
ANTIOCH, Tenn. (WKRN) – A dryer is believed to have sparked a fire at an Antioch home early Monday afternoon. It happened around 12:20 ... ...read more
Asbury Park Press - 2017-11-20
MIDDLETOWN — A suspected dryer fire damaged two adjacent homes on Saturday when it spread through the crawl space that connected the ... ...read more
The Patriot Ledger - 2017-11-08
WEYMOUTH - A Weymouth Fire Engine just happened to be driving down North Street when it passed a burning home that had caught fire due ... ...read more
ConsumerReports.org - 2017-11-06
Every year, firefighters across the country respond to around 14,630 home fires caused by clothes dryers, according to the National Fire ... ...read more
Cornwall Live - 2017-11-06
A spokesman for Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said: “Penzance, St Just and a whole time officer responded to an incident involving a ... ...read more
News-Press Now - 2017-11-06
Fire fighters remove the burning clothes dryer from a duplex at 3925 Messanie St. Fire inspectors believe the motor over heated causing the fire ... ...read more
Wicked Local Stoughton - 2017-11-03
A pair of dryer fires in the last two days were knocked down by alert residents, according to the Stoughton Fire Department. Both instances (Nov ... ...read more
KFSN-TV - 2017-11-02
An investigation is underway after an early morning fire at the Hilmar Cheese Company. Fire crews were called out just after four this morning ... ...read more
Sioux City Journal - 2017-11-02
SIOUX CITY | A fire that damaged a home on West Fourth Street last week was started by the heating element of a clothes dryer, according to ... ...read more
Wahpeton Daily News - 2017-10-30
Shortly after 8 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 25 the Dwight Fire Department was on scene to extinguish a dryer fire at the Cargill Corn Plant north of ... ...read more
CNET - 2017-10-25
Dirty dryer ducts aren't just disgusting, they're a serious fire hazard. In fact, one major cause of house fires is dusty, lint-filled dryer ductwork. ...read more
Vernon Morning Star - 2017-10-25
“The fire started in the dryer,” said fire chief Ian Cummings Tuesday. “There was extensive damage done to the laundry room and smoke ... ...read more
Watford Observer - 2017-10-25
A house fire in Mill Way, Bushey was caused by a tumble dryer. ... Crews from Watford and Garston fire stations attended the emergency at the ... ...read more
NBC Nebraska - 2017-10-24
HALL COUNTY, Neb. (KSNB) - The state fire marshal says a malfunctioning clothes dryer caused a fire which burned one Hall County home to ... ...read more
Idaho State Journal - 2017-10-24
There were no injuries and although the dryer was heavily damaged by the fire, firefighters said Basic American Foods officials told them it is ... ...read more
NBC Nebraska - 2017-10-23
(KSNB) - The state fire marshal says a malfunctioning clothes dryer caused a fire which burned one Hall County home to the ground Thursday. ...read more
Alabama's News Leader - 2017-10-23
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBMA) — A small dryer fire forced patients at UAB's Spain Rehabilitation Center to be evacuated early Thursday morning. ...read more
Cadillac News - 2017-10-23
The Cadillac Fire Department responded to a call after 11 p.m. to visible smoke inside the building, and flames from one of the dryer units, ... ...read more
Newtown Daily Voice - 2017-10-23
This fire was contained to the clothes dryer. There are safety tips to remember that can prevent fires in your dryer. Photo Credit: Danbury Fire ... ...read more
KESQ - 2017-10-16
DESERT HOT SPRINGS, Calif. - A resident was hospitalized with minor injuries today after a clothes dryer caught fire at a Desert Hot Springs ... ...read more
KKTV 11 News - 2017-10-16
(KKTV) - Guests at a Fountain motel were forced to evacuate overnight after a fire sparked in a clothes dryer. Firefighters praised the Super 8 ... ...read more
Cornwall Live - 2017-10-16
Two people had to be treated by an ambulance crew from breathing in the thick smoke from the fire. It happened after a tumble dryer caught fire ... ...read more
Daily Californian - 2017-10-13
Berkeley Fire Department responded to reports of a fire at Maximino Martinez Commons on Thursday evening. Residents of Martinez ... ...read more
Enterprise News - 2017-10-13
A follow-up on a dryer fire at 39 McCordick Avenue in East Bridgewater on Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017. (Marc Vasconcellos/The Enterprise). ...read more
Madison.com - 2017-10-10
A fire inside a dryer at an East Side laundromat Monday night produced enough smoke to carry over into an adjoining restaurant, with nobody ... ...read more
KWQC-TV6 - 2017-10-10
WALCOTT, Iowa (KWQC) - UPDATE: KWQC has learned crews received the call about the fire around 6 am. Four agencies responded to help ... ...read more
FOX 21 Online - 2017-10-10
National Fire Prevention Week runs from October 8-14, and Dryer Vent Wizard of Minnesota is giving some tips to prevent dryer fires this ... ...read more
MassLive.com - 2017-10-10
ORANGE -- Firefighters credit smoke detectors with alerting the residents of a Warwick Road home to a dryer fire in the basement of their home ... ...read more
WAVY-TV - 2017-10-06
(WAVY) – Firefighters put out a dryer fire at home in the 100 block of ... Norfolk Fire-Rescue says that the emergency call came in at 11:42 a.m. ... ...read more
PR Newswire (press release) - 2017-10-06
This marks the sixth consecutive year Dryer Vent Wizard will fundraise on behalf of the Children's Burn Foundation for National Fire Prevention ... ...read more
Enterprise News - 2017-10-06
BRIDGEWATER – Eighteen residents of a large apartment complex building are displaced due to water damage to multiple floors after a dryer ... ...read more
<<   <   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   >   >>