Dryer Fire News

<<   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      >   >>
citizen.com - 2024-07-08
According to firefighters at the scene, a dryer went up in flames at the laundromat. ...read more
www.youtube.com - 2024-07-01
Firefighters say the fire was quickly put out, and residents were briefly evacuated. ...read more
www.fox41yakima.com - 2024-06-24
A fire burned a mobile home on the 4800 block of West Clearwater Avenue on May 7. ...read more
www.wbko.com - 2024-06-17
Multiple units responded to a structure fire earlier this morning.  ...read more
www.khq.com - 2024-06-10
On Friday morning, the Cheney Fire Department reported that a dryer had caught fire in a Cheney home, with no reported injuries.  ...read more
www.vernonmorningstar.com - 2024-06-03
The fire at the Turning Points-operated shelter on 37th Street broke out around 1:15 p.m. Saturday ...read more
www.wsjm.com - 2024-05-20
There are no serious injuries following an apartment fire in Lincoln Township on Saturday. ...read more
www.kfvs12.com - 2024-05-13
Fire crews responded to a fire at an apartment complex in Cape Girardeau Monday afternoon caused by a buildup of lint from a dryer. ...read more
smnewsnet.com - 2024-05-06
Firefighters from Bay District, NAS Patuxent River, Ridge and Hollywood responded to the 21000 block of Jenna Court in Lexington Park, for the reported structure fire. ...read more
www.westernmassnews.com - 2024-04-29
The Springfield Fire Department responded to a dryer fire on Sunday evening at the Laundromax on Liberty Street. ...read more
www.nonstoplocal.com - 2024-04-22
Crews with Benton County Fire District 1 responded to a house fire on E Bowles Rd. after someone called 911 to report that they could see smoke coming from the side of their neighbor’s house. ...read more
www.kwch.com - 2024-04-15
Nearly two dozen people were evacuated after a fire at a Chesterfield retirement home. ...read more
wtmj.com - 2024-04-08
the response was caused by an issue with a dryer that caught on fire. ...read more
abc7chicago.com - 2024-04-01
Dozens of cats and dogs were rescued after a fire at PAWS Tinley Park Wednesday night. ...read more
www.msn.com - 2024-03-25
Firefighters were called to a report of a dryer fire on High Street in Colrain Wednesday night. ...read more
news.yahoo.com - 2024-03-18
A dryer fire Friday afternoon prompted the evacuation of South Jefferson high and middle schools ...read more
www.tnonline.com - 2024-03-11
Fire companies responded to an automatic fire alarm Saturday afternoon at Seton Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center ...read more
www.msn.com - 2024-03-04
A Minot family was displaced following a dryer fire at an apartment Monday morning. ...read more
www.wfmz.com - 2024-02-26
A small fire led to the evacuation of a nursing home in Schuylkill County on Saturday afternoon. ...read more
www.25newsnow.com - 2024-02-19
3 people were transported with non-life-threatening injuries after a reported dryer fire early Monday morning. ...read more
www.penbaypilot.com - 2024-02-12
A house fire on Myrtle Street in Rockland had been burning for some time late into Tuesday night, sending smoke and heat throughout the building before being discovered.  ...read more
www.valleynewslive.com - 2024-02-05
The Grand Forks Fire Department put out a Thanksgiving afternoon dryer fire at the correctional facility. ...read more
www.valleynewslive.com - 2024-01-29
City fire crews in Grand Forks battled an early morning dryer fire at a Grand Forks County jail Tuesday ...read more
krcrtv.com - 2024-01-22
Firefighters contained a fire inside the men's locker room at Butte College on Wednesday.  ...read more
www.wxhc.com - 2024-01-08
Firefighters found an active alarm inside the building with the building’s occupants being evacuated to the parking lot. Staff at the hotel reported a laundry dryer was on fire inside the building. ...read more
southernmarylandchronicle.com - 2024-01-01
On August 2, 2023, a one-story single-family home located at 30505 Vinessa Court in Charlotte Hall, St. Mary’s County, Maryland, was damaged by a fire ...read more
westchester.news12.com - 2023-12-25
Somers volunteer firefighters responded to a fire inside a building at Lincoln Hall on Thursday.  ...read more
patch.com - 2023-12-18
The fire, which started in a dryer, was quickly extinguished, said Chris Brenner, of the Southampton Fire Department. ...read more
www.noozhawk.com - 2023-12-11
Firefighters extinguished a laundry room fire at a UC Santa Barbara student housing complex Monday afternoon.  ...read more
patch.com - 2023-12-04
The late night fire drew around 100 firefighters from seven different departments ...read more
levittownnow.com - 2023-11-27
Firefighters were quick to arrive and put down a small blaze in a dryer at a laundromat on Friday evening. ...read more
b-townblog.com - 2023-11-20
A house fire was extinguished early on Friday morning, Sept. 8, 2023 in the Hurstwood neighborhood of Burien. ...read more
www.wcnc.com - 2023-11-13
Gastonia Fire Department said a clothes dryer caused the fire at a home on Davidson Avenue. ...read more
ktvz.com - 2023-11-06
A dryer fire traced to a buildup of lint prompted the evacuation of residents Tuesday morning at the Vintage of Bend senior independent living apartments ...read more
statenews.com - 2023-10-30
At around 4 p.m. today, a fire was reported in the laundry room of West Wilson Hall ...read more
www.msn.com - 2023-10-23
A clothes dryer caused a house fire in Gastonia this morning ...read more
www.krmsradio.com - 2023-10-16
A couple anxious moments and some quick thinking by a Sunrise Beach resident keeps damage to an apparent minimum after smoke was discovered coming from a dryer vent. ...read more
www.smdailyjournal.com - 2023-10-09
A home on the 1600 block of Robin Whipple Way in Belmont had significant smoke damage from a dryer fire Monday morning ...read more
www.swiowanewssource.com - 2023-10-02
Griswold Firefighters have been called to dryer on fire at 307 Eighth Street in Griswold just before 2 p.m., according to scanner traffic. One individual is still in the residence. ...read more
www.wkbn.com - 2023-09-25
A fire in a McCartney Road laundromat has damaged several dryers and filled the building with smoke. ...read more
<<   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      >   >>