Dryer Fire News

<<   <   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   >   >>
The Patriot Ledger - 2017-09-26
Several towns responded to an active dryer fire inside a West Street home on Thursday afternoon. WHITMAN – A dryer caught fire inside a ... ...read more
Ontario Argus Observer - 2017-09-26
Early in the evening, firefighters from the Payette City Fire Department responded to a report of a dryer fire at the 1400 block of North Third ... ...read more
Ontario Argus Observer - 2017-09-26
Early in the evening, firefighters from the Payette City Fire Department responded to a report of a dryer fire at the 1400 block of North Third ... ...read more
Chicago Sun-Times - 2017-09-26
No injuries were reported after a clothing dryer caught fire Wednesday at a home in west suburban Wheaton. Firefighters responded about 1 ... ...read more
St Helens Star - 2017-09-26
CREWS were called to an address after a fire broke out in a tumble dryer in a garage. Two fire engines attended the property on Nursery Road, ... ...read more
FairfaxNews.com - 2017-09-26
Fairfax County fire investigators say a faulty dryer is to blame for a fire that damaged a townhouse in the 2500 block of Windbreak Drive ... ...read more
Messenger Newspapers - 2017-09-26
Three fire engines from Altrincham, Salford and Wythenshawe attended the fire on Washway road at 7pm on September 21. On arrival ... ...read more
Madison.com - 2017-09-18
A dryer fire in an East Side residence caused the occupants and family dog to ... The fire was reported at 6:48 p.m. on Gem Court, which is just ... ...read more
Enterprise News - 2017-09-18
EAST BRIDGEWATER – A family of three was temporarily displaced from their home after a dryer fire broke out in their home on Wednesday. ...read more
Wicked Local - 2017-09-18
At about 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, East Bridgewater firefighters responded to 39 McCordick Ave. for reports of smoke, East Bridgewater Fire Lt. ...read more
fox5sandiego.com - 2017-09-18
SAN DIEGO – A dryer was to blame for a house fire in the Lomita neighborhood, just east of Skyline Monday afternoon, authorities said. ...read more
Devon Live - 2017-09-18
Devon fire chiefs say this picture shows why you should never go out and leave your washing machine, tumble dryer or dishwasher running. ...read more
Alabama's News Leader - 2017-08-31
Numbers from the National Fire Protection Association show 14,000 fires a year due to dryers, causing $191 million dollars in property damage. ...read more
Journal & Topics Newspapers Online - 2017-08-31
Palatine-based Illinois Shotokan Karate Clubs (ISKC) announced that 12 of their students headed to Buenos Aires, Argentina, to compete in the ... ...read more
Alabama's News Leader - 2017-08-29
Last week fire broke out at a Hoover home caused by a dryer. Fortunately a smoke detector alerted the family. And at a Hoover fire station spokesperson Rusty ... ...read more
Payson Roundup - 2017-08-29
Hendrik Grobler, vice president of operations and Ina Grobler, office manager, said they did not believe there was a fire in the dryer, but ... ...read more
KTVZ - 2017-08-28
Bend fire officials say sprinkler confined fire to dryer in laundry room of Mt. Bachelor Assisted Living and Memory Care on Friday morning ... ...read more
KBND - 2017-08-25
BEND, OR -- About 75 residents of Mt. Bachelor Assisted Living and Memory Care were evacuated Friday morning, after a dryer cought fire, ... ...read more
UPMatters.com - 2017-08-25
KINGSFORD --No injuries were reported after a dryer caught fire in a Kingsford residence Saturday night. Shortly after 6 p.m. Saturday, ... ...read more
Lake Country Calendar - 2017-08-25
Fire crews rushed to the scene of a blaze at a home on Abbot Street near ... The fire appeared to have started in a dryer inside the residence. ...read more
Irish Mirror - 2017-08-24
The fire spread through the bungalow, which is owned by Brian and ... He went into the utility room where he found the tumble dryer on fire. ...read more
Iron Mountain Daily News - 2017-08-24
They used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire and a positive pressure fan to ventilate the home. Damage was contained to the dryer and some ... ...read more
ITV News - 2017-08-24
The living room of a house in Newquay has been destroyed by fire. The blaze is believed to have broken out after a tumble dryer caught fire. ...read more
WZTV - 2017-08-24
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The Nashville Fire Department urged families to maintain their dryers, after one family's appliance sparked two fires ... ...read more
Sault Star - 2017-08-21
The dryer was removed from the house. A load of clothes had been put in the dryer, and the dryer turned on, before the fire, said Martynuck. ...read more
Madison.com - 2017-08-17
A fire inside a commercial clothes dryer in the basement of an apartment building was confined to the appliance Tuesday night, with nobody ... ...read more
Bournemouth Echo - 2017-08-15
Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service (DWFRS) says many households have had dryers working overtime because of the recent bad ... ...read more
Brookfield Daily Voice - 2017-08-11
Brookfield Volunteer Fire Company responds to a basement fire Wednesday evening at a home on Candlewood Lake Road. Photo Credit: ... ...read more
Dayton Daily News - 2017-08-11
UPDATE @ 7:05 p.m.: A basement fire believed to be associated with a clothes dryer caused an estimated $25,000 in damage to a home on ... ...read more
East Bay Times - 2017-08-11
SAN PABLO — Fire investigators say a dryer in a laundry room appeared to be the cause of a one-alarm structure fire Thursday. At 6:33 p.m., ... ...read more
CapeCod.com News - 2017-08-10
YARMOUTH – Yarmouth Fire reports that at 3:20 PM, they responded to 897 Route 28, The Laundry Center, for an automatic alarm, while ... ...read more
Gazettextra - 2017-08-10
JANESVILLE—A dryer clogged with lint ignited and sparked a fire that spread to the roof at Monterey Mills in Janesville on Tuesday night, ... ...read more
WSET - 2017-08-10
(WSET) - Lynchburg fire officials say one person was injured after a fire at ... Firefighters at the scene found fire in the animal hospital's dryer. ...read more
Altrincham Today - 2017-08-08
Three crews attended a fire at Hale Country Club on Clay Lane in ... They discovered a fire that had originated in a tumble dryer in the drying ... ...read more
Elizabethtown News Enterprise - 2017-08-08
The fire, which started in the area of the clothes dryer resulted in a total loss of the home in the 3500 block Sportsman Lake Road, according to ... ...read more
Elizabethtown News Enterprise - 2017-08-07
An early morning fire Friday in Glendale resulted in the loss of a home ... The fire, which started in the area of the clothes dryer resulted in a total ... ...read more
Patch.com - 2017-08-07
SHORELINE, WA - The massive fire that destroyed the laundry facility at the state's Fircrest School may have started in a dryer. The two-alarm ... ...read more
Newcastle Herald - 2017-08-07
Officers from Fire and Rescue NSW extinguished the blaze, which caused significant structural damage to the property. No one was at home at ... ...read more
Oxford Mail - 2017-08-07
The quick actions of firefighters prevented major damage to a home after a tumble dryer caught fire. The homeowners had already left the ... ...read more
Oxford Mail - 2017-08-07
AN ENTIRE house nearly burnt to the ground after a tumble dryer fire in Bicester yesterday. Fire crews from six stations fought the blaze at its ... ...read more
<<   <   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   >   >>