The Vent Hose Receptacle That Finishes the Laundry Room Right
Historically, the metal 4” exhaust pipe came right through the wall where the homeowner would commonly connect the flex transition hose. Often we’d find the appliance was pushed back so far that the hose was completely cut off.
This simple metal receptacle installs in the wall behind the dryer in new construction offering the builder, homeowner and tradesmen a much safer and efficient way to run the dryer exhaust. Our award winning, UL classified Dryerbox doubles as a gas connection receptacle and eliminates an elbow typically installed behind the dryer. To date, over 2 million Dryerbox units are installed in homes across the country. The popularity of using a receptacle to house and collect the flex dryer hose in the cell of the wall has grown remarkably over the past decade.
- Elbow Eliminator - Gain 5+ Feet Duct Run
- Installs in the Cell of the Wall Behind Dryer
- Efficient Receptacle for Flex Transition Hose
- UL Classified - Approved for 1 Hour Wall
- Eliminates Mess and Prevents Crushed Hose